St Johnstone v Hibernians, Sunday 12th August 2018

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

How was Horgan? 

Looks promising, pacey and has really good feet. Started off playing at the tip of the diamond then got moved to the right wing. 

Only thing I would say is that Boyle caused issues by beating the left back on the outside and putting crosses in. When Horgan went out there he cut inside a lot rather than run at the defender on the outside and ended up running into traffic more often than not. 

That was a really entertaining match. Felt we matched Hibs well although we were potentially lucky to go in at ht ahead. If we can play like that more times than not this season then we will be fine. Foster was outstanding down the right. Brilliant engine on him and pace. Wish he could produce that every game.

I see there's a lot of Hibs fans blaming Saints for them missing the start of the match. 

Quick tip, don't park in the stadium car park, everyone's known for about a decade parking there will add on about half an hour to your day, just park in the streets surrounding. 

Traffic issues are nothing to do with Saints either, Council have half built their new road system and its a shambles any time its busy. 

I see there's a lot of Hibs fans blaming Saints for them missing the start of the match. 
Quick tip, don't park in the stadium car park, everyone's known for about a decade parking there will add on about half an hour to your day, just park in the streets surrounding. 
Traffic issues are nothing to do with Saints either, Council have half built their new road system and its a shambles any time its busy. 

There was a monumental queue at Broxden right around kick off as well which was clearly nothing to do with Saints! Surprised to find the car park completely full yesterday, don’t think I’ve ever seen signs up telling you not to enter.

If anything summed up the authorities yesterday it was the police sending folk on 15 minute walk round the long way, rather than just opening the pedestrian gate and letting them into grounds via the new entrance. Utterly pathetic. Was just waiting for them to arrest the folk that were climbing over.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Haven’t seen any Hibs fans mention this on P&B? 

The traffic clusterfuck had nothing to do with Saints.
PK council and Police to blame for that debacle.
There aren’t many teams that have a carpark for fans and Saints can handle 1000 cars and 100 buses.
Do Hibs have that ?

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

That's because only about 2 of you were at the game.

Bigger fish to fry for most of the m9s than travelling to the city of St Johnstone, most of us are getting the passports out for Norway.

Archived