Amber Machine v The Killie Pies

Shaun Byrne was outstanding, Ryan Hardie would have got us a much needed goal today, thought Halkett and Dec were top notch also.

Kilmarnock were nullified, obviously a very good side, but today we showed that we can compete in this league.

Thought the pitch was hard work and didn't suit the wide men on the park, it looked the players were running through sand, hope it settles over the next few week

Good support from both sides, glad to see us get a point on the board.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point for us to get us off the mark, really pleased with Kaja and Lawless on the wings. As has been said, we're a bit light up front without Hardie, he can't come back quickly enough, Lee Miller is excellent as a target man but he needs Hardie playing off him. Sibbs too will make a big difference, all in all though we're looking good and will have a good go at staying up.

Thought we competed well, some decisions by the referee were bizarre. Thought Kaja and Lawless played really well,  and happy with the point. Can't wait for Hardie to come back but he needs to play alongside Lee Miller and not Kenny Miller. I think Lee Miller and Ryan Hardie will be a decent forward line for us.  In saying that I think Kenny Miller had a decent game a few moments anyway,  he does not have the fitness levels anymore,  he really starts to tire around the 60-minute mark. 

A bit of deja vu here though, I seem to remember last season getting told by opposition fans every time we competed and got something from a game how poor their side played.

40 minutes ago, Fide said:

The fact Livi fans are delighted and we're raging tells it all.

What a drab Killie performance.  We desperately need another couple of players, I would think.

:lol: Happy we didn't get pumped considering how poor we played and the players we were missing. 

Is this the Championship forum?

39 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

:lol: Happy we didn't get pumped considering how poor we played and the players we were missing. 

Is this the Championship forum?

We also played poorly and we're raging about it.

And no, this is the big boy's forum.  I know you're new, so I'll let you off, but don't let it happen again.

Capiche?

Just now, Fide said:

We also played poorly and we're raging about it.

And no, this is the big boy's forum.  I know you're new, so I'll let you off, but don't let it happen again.

Capiche?

Jesus Christ, the state of this

Been to livi on a number of occasions and havent seen a decent game of football yet. Little goal mouth action or decent football on show although the pitch didnae help. 24 quid for that level of entertainment is daylight robbery though.

34 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Been to livi on a number of occasions and havent seen a decent game of football yet. Little goal mouth action or decent football on show although the pitch didnae help. 24 quid for that level of entertainment is daylight robbery though.

£24 and £10 for kids, complete rip off 

Just now, Shodwall cat said:

No. Kilmarnock are 20 and 5. Livi are a total rip off especially when theres zero entertainment on show.

How's Falkirk doing though mate? I'm glad to see we're not paying it to watch Dylan Mackin :D 

7 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

How's Falkirk doing though mate? I'm glad to see we're not paying it to watch Dylan Mackin :D 

Brutal.  My faithers a killie fan so i thought this was a better option but there wasnt a lot in it to be honest.

3 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Brutal.  My faithers a killie fan so i thought this was a better option but there wasnt a lot in it to be honest.

To be fair, I think any Livi fan is happy for us to brutally fumble our way to staying up

Still not seeing was Kenny brings to the team but it's obvious we're missing Hardie as both Millers won't last 90 mins

I'm genuinely surprised to see Falkirk at the bottom again, with the fans and budget you have it's a bit of a puzzle

4 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

To be fair, I think any Livi fan is happy for us to brutally fumble our way to staying up

Still not seeing was Kenny brings to the team but it's obvious we're missing Hardie as both Millers won't last 90 mins

I'm genuinely surprised to see Falkirk at the bottom again, with the fans and budget you have it's a bit of a puzzle

Not with the bod we have its not. 

4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We were rank rotten. 

We made you rank rotten, you're welcome.:guinness

Killie fans not understanding why Livi fans are happy with our defensive display and grit in midfield  whilst pre match thinking they'd steamroller over us is a bit strange. All we were missing was Ryan Hardie up front but he'll be back soon. Sibbs would've also made a big difference to the final third, happy enough to get the point and keep a clean sheet though.

Best player for Killie was Burke, was glad when he went off, not so much with Boyd, would've been happier seeing him stay on for the whole game.

Archived