Amber Machine v The Killie Pies

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

£24 is daylight robbery.

£68 for a family of 4 is utter lunacy.

Can’t really argue with you, I agree. 

Scottish football is ridiculous when it comes to pricing. 

£28 for an unrestricted view ticket on Saturday at Parkhead, £18 for an under 16 and £10 for under 13. 

Its just too much, it’s a shock crowds are actually on the up in this country. 

Don't expect to get anything here tbh - Kili now a team to be reckoned with. No longer another relegation contender (no offence but I've no idea how Kili stayed up the past 10 years or so, always scrapping to stay up).

A point be a bonus.

14 minutes ago, Mpire said:

Don't expect to get anything here tbh - Kili now a team to be reckoned with. No longer another relegation contender (no offence but I've no idea how Kili stayed up the past 10 years or so, always scrapping to stay up).

A point be a bonus.

It's a good job we didn't go down, because we may not have came back up.

Now?

Image result for juggernaut

Don't expect us to get anything from this at all and I don't think I'd be too disheartened by that. Kilmarnock are a good side and as long as we compete then I'll be relatively happy but would like to think we could at least get a point in games like these. Brown and Saunders must drop out for me, time to get Lithgow in the back 3 again. Miller and Miller up front with Hamilton coming on again.

1 hour ago, Mpire said:

A point be a bonus.

Apart from our seasons with Mixu and Kenny I'd be inclined to agree.

1 hour ago, Mpire said:

A point be a bonus.

Always scrapping to stay up in the last 10 years? You sure about that?  3 out of 10 seasons?

2017/2018

Scottish Premiership

5th

2016/2017

Scottish Premiership

8th

2015/2016

Scottish Premiership

11th

2014/2015

Scottish Premiership

10th

2013/2014

Scottish Premiership

9th

2012/2013

Scottish Premiership

7th

2011/2012

Scottish Premiership

7th

2010/2011

Scottish Premiership

5th

2009/2010

Scottish Premiership

11th

2008/2009

Scottish Premiership

8th

6 minutes ago, BlueKillie said:

Apart from our seasons with Mixu and Kenny I'd be inclined to agree.

Aye - for many years they were the 'turd that wouldn't flush' from the premier league. Not so anymore!

Also agree r.e. getting big Lithgow in again!! Back three was absolutely solid, no-nonsense defending last year.

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Always scrapping to stay up in the last 10 years? You sure about that?  3 out of 10 seasons?

2017/2018

Scottish Premiership

5th

2016/2017

Scottish Premiership

8th

2015/2016

Scottish Premiership

11th

2014/2015

Scottish Premiership

10th

2013/2014

Scottish Premiership

9th

2012/2013

Scottish Premiership

7th

2011/2012

Scottish Premiership

7th

2010/2011

Scottish Premiership

5th

2009/2010

Scottish Premiership

11th

2008/2009

Scottish Premiership

8th

2 top 6 finishes in 10 years is pretty much 'hanging in there' for me!! Only last 2 years you made progress. Going well atm.

17 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

2017/2018

Scottish Premiership

5th

2016/2017

Scottish Premiership

8th

2015/2016

Scottish Premiership

11th

2014/2015

Scottish Premiership

10th

2013/2014

Scottish Premiership

9th

2012/2013

Scottish Premiership

7th

2011/2012

Scottish Premiership

7th

2010/2011

Scottish Premiership

5th

2009/2010

Scottish Premiership

11th

2008/2009

Scottish Premiership

8th

Think you might be guilty of a bit of revisionism here tbh.

2008/09, we were a point off the bottom with three games to go.

2013/14, we needed two wins in the last two games to avoid the playoff.

2016/17, we needed to win our penultimate home game to avoid the playoff.

Looking very much like Dundee, St Johnstone and Hamilton will be down the bottom with us scrapping it out, I think St Mirren will be too though, and Motherwell prob doing enough to stay just ahead of the dog fight at the bottom.

Killie will most likely be around the mid table scrap for a top 6 spot. Still think we can get points off them though, esp at home, but at the moment i'm not too sure Kenny Miller will select our best starting eleven and set the team out right, we're not as settled as we were last season, yet.

59 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I can just about accept Killy (actually I really can't), but wtf is this Kili nonsense?

We know the feeling...Livvy and Livy are both popular, just Livi will do us thanks. 

1 hour ago, Mpire said:

2 top 6 finishes in 10 years is pretty much 'hanging in there' for me!! Only last 2 years you made progress. Going well atm.

7th/8th isn't hanging in there, unless Motherwell and St Johnstone "hung in there" last season?

58 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Looking very much like Dundee, St Johnstone and Hamilton will be down the bottom with us scrapping it out, I think St Mirren will be too though, and Motherwell prob doing enough to stay just ahead of the dog fight at the bottom.

Killie will most likely be around the mid table scrap for a top 6 spot. Still think we can get points off them though, esp at home, but at the moment i'm not too sure Kenny Miller will select our best starting eleven and set the team out right, we're not as settled as we were last season, yet.

Only team that might save you are Hamilton as they are utter guff.

3 hours ago, Mpire said:

A point be a bonus.

25 years mate. 25 years.

Archived