StMirren visit Ibrox 12th August

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

There are more than 2 actually. It could be the Harvie Street one they mean, it's certainly not clear from the flyer but it could be considered Kinning Park, although so could the one just round the corner from the stadium.

There is a lodge next to the Harvie Street one and the place is still littered with the detritus of their religious bulllshittery so it's certainly possible that's the starting place.

The one on Copland Road would never be considered as Kinning Park  .

1 hour ago, Buddist Monk said:

So, just to clarify, this is the route of the "march".

L0pLbCC.jpg

It's going from the Louden Tavern to the ground, that's the same route as those coming from the subway to the ground. Essentially all they will be doing is going from the boozer to the ground like they would every other time.

Not too sure as to what the motive is, the Our City thing sounds like some sort of sinister vigilante mob determined to run all the ne'er do wells out of town.

The motive id say is the goon brigade have been out marching and singing and generally out cunting them for years.. Slippy G has given them new hope.

1 hour ago, G51 Red said:

The one on Copland Road would never be considered as Kinning Park  .

I'd say the jury is out on whether Harvie Street could be considered Kinning Park either. It's a bit of a pointless argument to be fair, although I don't mind you bringing it up (and I'm not the only person who initially thought it was the closer one) but we're still talking less than a mile.

It's more the "Our City" that I raised an eyebrow at. It smacks of siege mentality and trying to create a false dichotomy where if you don't like Rangers you are also against the "city".

It would be quite funny if someone was to mention this to the police as they need to inform all the relevant authorities 6 days before any organised gathering. It's probably true though, that amongst those swaddled in Union Flags and shouting vile religious obscenities will be those who are off duty police officers.

Is No8 deliberately trying to look like the biggest dickhead on the site? Seems to have ramped up their game a fair bit over the last couple of days. I guess supporting a club that harbours bigots and thugs breaks people.

Just now, pozbaird said:

Feck’ knows... Frank McGarvey, Frank McAvennie, John McGinn, Jim Goodwin... how long have you got.

I'm just curious what ex-St Mirren player had become a referee, because I wasn't aware there were any. Now I know there is, I'll be demanding they officiate every one of our fixtures.

Unless of course @BobWilliamson happens to be talking mince.

1 hour ago, Buddist Monk said:

I'd say the jury is out on whether Harvie Street could be considered Kinning Park either. It's a bit of a pointless argument to be fair, although I don't mind you bringing it up (and I'm not the only person who initially thought it was the closer one) but we're still talking less than a mile.

It's more the "Our City" that I raised an eyebrow at. It smacks of siege mentality and trying to create a false dichotomy where if you don't like Rangers you are also against the "city".

It would be quite funny if someone was to mention this to the police as they need to inform all the relevant authorities 6 days before any organised gathering. It's probably true though, that amongst those swaddled in Union Flags and shouting vile religious obscenities will be those who are off duty police officers.

I would say that Harvie Street was right on the " border " between KP and Cessnock ...but you would probably find that the only folk who give a feck are the folk that stay in they areas :lol:

As for your 2nd point , I don't like Rangers , but its more " my city " , than it is for some ( possibly even most ) of the hoards that go to Ibrox every second week .

6 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

I'm just curious what ex-St Mirren player had become a referee, because I wasn't aware there were any. Now I know there is, I'll be demanding they officiate every one of our fixtures.

Unless of course @BobWilliamson happens to be talking mince.

Don Robertson, started refereeing at 17 so presumably played for St Mirren as a youth, clearly this is further prove of the anti-Rangers biased and I expect St Mirren to run out 4-0 winners on Sunday.

14 minutes ago, G51 Red said:

I would say that Harvie Street was right on the " border " between KP and Cessnock ...but you would probably find that the only folk who give a feck are the folk that stay in they areas

Yeah, you are right, and I think you're right too about it being from the Harvie Street one. Thing is, you could totally believe that Rangers fans would organise a march along the 400 yards between the pub and the ground along the same route they take anyway.

14 minutes ago, G51 Red said:

As for your 2nd point , I don't like Rangers , but its more " my city " , than it is for some ( possibly even most ) of the hoards that go to Ibrox every second week .

Wait until they find out St Mungo was a tim! Now sticking with the Big Mun' (as it were) he accordingly had 4 miracles; you should check them out, they... are... hilarious! Anyway, if he could some how stop the Ibrox lot from whining like spoilt children that indeed would be a fucking miracle!

7 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

Don Robertson, started refereeing at 17 so presumably played for St Mirren as a youth, clearly this is further prove of the anti-Rangers biased and I expect St Mirren to run out 4-0 winners on Sunday.

Oh, right, thanks for that. I didn't realise Robertson played for our youths. ** Edit: had a quick check, he tried out for both us and Thistle but didn't make it so took up refereeing: https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/disappeared-game-player-moved-next-5117852

In all seriousness and taking away any bullshit from Rangers, I can sort of understand the concern about it. Smith refereed our Celtic game some years back while also being the head of security at Celtic Park. I wasn't happy about that.

2 hours ago, Buddist Monk said:

Who is refereeing the game?

Wisbit.

3 hours ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

Is No8 deliberately trying to look like the biggest dickhead on the site? Seems to have ramped up their game a fair bit over the last couple of days. I guess supporting a club that harbours bigots and thugs breaks people.

Don't worry your title is more than safe....

7 hours ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

Aye. It's bitterness to not want to have to put up with the sheer hatred, bile and missiles that get aimed at away supporters at Ibrox. If you can't understand that then you need your fucking head checked.

The blue order sneaking RPGs in again.....

20 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Stay safe Buddies, the Orcs are organising march to the stadium. At least the mutants give their intended route so that law abiding citizens of Paisley can avoid getting stabbed on the way to the game.

BD41CEC9-3658-4E42-8696-CBB60A7029CC.thu

Any priest out for a stroll better take a waterproof 

That would be lovely.

6 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
3 hours ago, irvine_buddie said:

That would be lovely.

Not going to happen. Even with Craig Thompson as referee your lot lost a cup final against a 9 men (and a pigeon) Rangers team

Archived