StMirren visit Ibrox 12th August

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

Only bitterness as always comes from the orcs. It must be galling for you to spend reasonable money but the best you can hope for is to challenge Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs for 2nd

Your post suggests otherwise.

Two man advantage and couldn't even score......

1 hour ago, SmithyP said:

Took my nephew to the game and was surprised how much Rangers had improved from last time i watched them mid-season. They also look very fit was the comment from the guy next to me.

Hopefully your nephew wasn't subjected to sectarian abuse, clubbed, stabbed or struck with a flying bottle.

48 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I try not to take P&B seriously and I struggle to believe he's not just a WUM but MJC gets my blood boiling every time he posts about Rangers.

I think this is you taking P&B too seriously. 

Still, not as seriously as the utter fud who trawled through FF to find a positive post from a Dosser, posted it here and attributed it to MJC.  That is one of the diddiest things imaginable.  

I don't need to read that thread to know what a load of fucking shit that is. I watched the Rangers TV stream, which is as biased as you would expect (and to be fair it's an inhouse channel so I have no issue with that unbalance) they tried to make an issue of it, but even with rose-tinted glasses on they struggled to make anything of it other than saying that McGregor was going crazy at the ref.

He wasn't going crazy, but was claiming there was a foul, this is from a goalkeeper who had a very limited view some 30 yards away, while players next to the incident just mulled around for a second realising Katic fell like a bag of spuds from no contact other than him backing into an oncoming player in order to shield the ball.

Just now, sergie's no1 fan said:
7 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:
Yes emoji38.png
How stupid do they have to be to try and say that happened?
An obvious lie like that just diminishes anything that actually happened.

It's hilarious that you lot accuse the Celtic fans of sweeping things under the carpet.

What am I "sweeping under the carpet"? 

Javelins, they even claim it was corner flags, being thrown at away supporters is obvious bullsh*t. That's undeniable.

16 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Nothing in the Katic thing. Just a timewasting exercise.

What's this? I'm green dotting you? Yeah, well it seems only fair as this is exactly what it is. The only people who think it is are people who never saw the incident.

What am I "sweeping under the carpet"? 
Javelins, they even claim it was corner flags, being thrown at away supporters is obvious bullsh*t. That's undeniable.

I believe he said it was bamboo flag poles

13 hours ago, Buddist Monk said:

He wasn't going crazy, but was claiming there was a foul, this is from a goalkeeper who had a very limited view some 30 yards away, while players next to the incident just mulled around for a second realising Katic fell like a bag of spuds from no contact other than him backing into an oncoming player in order to shield the ball.

Was the Rangers defender not shielding the ball back to McGregor and only a few feet away from him. That's my recollection of the incident. Absolutely nothing in it though and purely (unnecessary) time wasting, as we could still be playing and wouldn't have scored.

Archived