StMirren visit Ibrox 12th August

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am a Motherwell fan, but frankly that's irrelevant to the observation I am making here. Now, I am not for one minute suggesting that this didn't happen, merely that it intrigues me that the amount of times this sort of thing is reported to have happened that the missile always manages to strike a child, or a woman or an elderly person etc. When you think about the ratio of grown men in their 20s/30s/40s  to children/women/elderly within football crowds it's a little bit strange don't you think that these missiles always seem to manage to avoid hitting the majority.... :rolleyes:

Its also strange that it seems to be the focus of ‘match reporting’ on P&B from away supporters (and the usual hangers-on) whenever we win.
I sit overlooking the visitors section at Ibrox, in the GR (also have a shared book in the SW Enclosure) and see as much goading from the away support week in, week out as meted out from the home support.
If you threw a missile in either part of the ground, you would get lifted without question imho.

4 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Its also strange that it seems to be the focus of ‘match reporting’ on P&B from away supporters (and the usual hangers-on) whenever we win.
I sit overlooking the visitors section at Ibrox, in the GR (also have a shared book in the SW Enclosure) and see as much goading from the away support week in, week out as meted out from the home support.
If you threw a missile in either part of the ground, you would get lifted without question imho.

I’ve been in that corner section numerous times when Rangers fans have been throwing all sorts of stuff from the upper deck. Stewards and Police turn their backs and couldn’t give a f**k.

1 minute ago, glenburn bud said:

I’ve been in that corner section numerous times when Rangers fans have been throwing all sorts of stuff from the upper deck. Stewards and Police turn their backs and couldn’t give a f**k.

"The police turn their backs (ignore it) and couldn't give a f**k"

Do you honestly believe that?

3 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

The likes of Rob and the rest of the scum turn their back and put their ears in their ears. They know full well what the away support deal with. They just don't want to be seen to actively support it like they clearly want to.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

"The police turn their backs (ignore it) and couldn't give a f**k"

Do you honestly believe that?

I've experienced it for years. The police and stewards are a joke . So yeah , I honestly believe it.

2 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

The likes of Rob and the rest of the scum turn their back and put their ears in their ears. They know full well what the away support deal with. They just don't want to be seen to actively support it like they clearly want to.

Bunch of weirdos. 

Apparently those dastardly Sevconians were launching javelins at the st boo fans...

@Cxlum    

Rangers fans

Threw a bottle at a LITTLE GIRL after they score

Tried attacking our fans as we left

Launched flag poles all game at us as javelins from upper tiers 

Try jumping some of our fans for the drum(failed)

Glasgow and Scotland’s shame

Fcuking javelins, even Magee couldn't top that....

Was it stuff they were just throwing back though!?

1 hour ago, MJC said:

I am a Motherwell fan, but frankly that's irrelevant to the observation I am making here. Now, I am not for one minute suggesting that this didn't happen, merely that it intrigues me that the amount of times this sort of thing is reported to have happened that the missile always manages to strike a child, or a woman or an elderly person etc. When you think about the ratio of grown men in their 20s/30s/40s  to children/women/elderly within football crowds it's a little bit strange don't you think that these missiles always seem to manage to avoid hitting the majority.... :rolleyes:

I was once struck on the side of the face with a lighter at Ibrox which clearly came from the right hand side as I was right next to the seperation banners. I am not a kid, elderly or a pregnant woman. So yes it happens all the time. I reported to police, who simply removed the lighter from my hand and told me to go sit down. Blatantly ignored by the police so yes it does happen all the time. I've seen a young boy as recently as last season with blood streaming from his head (thankfully was just a cut in the end). I've seen drinks cups full of god knows what, burgers, pies and coins and lighters thrown at away support.

Take your blue-nosed shite elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Apparently those dastardly Sevconians were launching javelins at the st boo fans...

@Cxlum    

Rangers fans

Threw a bottle at a LITTLE GIRL after they score

Tried attacking our fans as we left

Launched flag poles all game at us as javelins from upper tiers 

Try jumping some of our fans for the drum(failed)

Glasgow and Scotland’s shame

Fcuking javelins, even Magee couldn't top that....

He said flag poles as in the little bamboo sticks on flags you moron.

3 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Any sandcastles damaged today?

I’m struggling to think of any beaches between Govan and Paisley, but I’m looking for confirmation no bairns went home in tears (other than the ones hit by bottles).

No, we were too busy recreating the battle scene from 300 for that...

If I saw anyone throwing stuff at the visitors section around me, I can promise you, I’d make sure they were out of their seat. Reckon most of those around us would do exactly the same.

‘actively support it’ !? F*ck Off [emoji849]

f**k off Rob. You can see plenty of first hand stuff on here of what goes on there. My family experienced it during the 2-2 game you had with us as well.

You go into denial of everything. "Was it being thrown back?" FFS. That sort of comment, even if you don't want to say as much, is actively supporting such actions. By denying and deflecting to the victims, you support it.

Archived