StMirren visit Ibrox 12th August

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 points without much drama, despite again playing much of the game with just 10 men and still dominating possession. Hopefully Coulibaly has come away unscathed, our standout this afternoon. Iron out a couple of lapses in concentration at the back and we’re set up nicely for our test on Thursday. All pretty good so far Stevie G!

It's amazing how it's always 'young fans' or kids, or OAPs or pregnant women that get hit by these supposed bottles thrown by Rangers fans. Are the grown men in these supports just better at dodging them or are the kids/OAPs/pregnant women just really, really unlucky?

10 minutes ago, MJC said:

It's amazing how it's always 'young fans' or kids, or OAPs or pregnant women that get hit by these supposed bottles thrown by Rangers fans. Are the grown men in these supports just better at dodging them or are the kids/OAPs/pregnant women just really, really unlucky?

7912F786-9753-45A4-9E81-66A25DF85E38.jpeg.7dabf260e5f44f60debc2c9951e4a409.jpeg

51 minutes ago, MJC said:

Spoken like a true Motherwell fan.

52 minutes ago, MJC said:

You sound like a total p***k.

10 minutes ago, btb said:

Spoken like a true Motherwell fan.

I am a Motherwell fan, but frankly that's irrelevant to the observation I am making here. Now, I am not for one minute suggesting that this didn't happen, merely that it intrigues me that the amount of times this sort of thing is reported to have happened that the missile always manages to strike a child, or a woman or an elderly person etc. When you think about the ratio of grown men in their 20s/30s/40s  to children/women/elderly within football crowds it's a little bit strange don't you think that these missiles always seem to manage to avoid hitting the majority.... :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

10 against 12 again and St Boo well and truly Sevco'd.

Booooooooooo......

St Boo? Your fans have well and truly taken over that mantle after today ya scumbag trumpet. 

1 minute ago, Munoz said:

St Boo? Your fans have well and truly taken over that mantle after today ya scumbag trumpet. 

The state of you, over a game of fitba.

Booooooo....

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

10 against 12 again and St Boo well and truly Sevco'd.

Booooooooooo......

You can't talk, I heard rumours that the Rangers fans were booing in a sectarian manner today. Utterly shocking behaviour, what a truly vile institution you really are. 

1 minute ago, MJC said:

You can't talk, I heard rumours that the Rangers fans were booing in a sectarian manner today. Utterly shocking behaviour, what a truly vile institution you really are. 

Back to the drawing board, thought that we'd gotten away with that one.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Back to the drawing board, thought that we'd gotten away with that one.

I'm afraid not. I saw it on twitter, a guy who was driving past Ibrox on the M8 during the game says he clearly heard your fans booing sectarian boos. 

Scotland's shame!

Archived