StMirren visit Ibrox 12th August

2 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

What they marching for?  A strongly worded statement accusing the papests within "the powers that be" of allowing aberdeen to score an injury time equaliser?  Another Charlie Green Christmas message or they wanting to know where the deeds are?

I honestly don't have a clue why? Maybe it's another we deserve better campaign after Sunday's humiliating draw with the sheep?

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Stay safe Buddies, the Orcs are organising march to the stadium. At least the mutants give their intended route so that law abiding citizens of Paisley can avoid getting stabbed on the way to the game.

BD41CEC9-3658-4E42-8696-CBB60A7029CC.thu

0.4 miles. Makes you wonder how they let their club die.

20 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I honestly don't have a clue why? Maybe it's another we deserve better campaign after Sunday's humiliating draw with the sheep?

The QC left bewildered by people taking an interest in fitness.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

The QC left bewildered by people taking an interest in fitness.

Shut up fatty, we know for certain you won't be there, will you?

Oh! and how is the new hair-drier working out? baldy. :wub:

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

Stay safe Buddies, the Orcs are organising march to the stadium. At least the mutants give their intended route so that law abiding citizens of Paisley can avoid getting stabbed on the way to the game.

BD41CEC9-3658-4E42-8696-CBB60A7029CC.thu

If peaceful who cares. Good luck to them. Others are allowed to march so fair do. If any Buds get harmed by nutters for turning up to watch a game of football that's a whole different ball game.

2 minutes ago, waverleytales said:

If peaceful who cares. Good luck to them. Others are allowed to march so fair do. If any Buds get harmed by nutters for turning up to watch a game of football that's a whole different ball game.

Peaceful it won't be with their singing an shit, hopefully organised and trouble free.

@shull Never a better time for your taxi brakes to fail to work at 60 MPH on the PRW just after 2PM on Sunday buddy. :)

I intend to march from my house to Palmerston on Saturday too.

I usually walk because it's very near, but this week I intend to do it with more of a purposeful 'down with this type of thing' stride.

If that doesn't bring about the sort of non-specific changes I'm demanding, I don't know what will.

6 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I intend to march from my house to Palmerston on Saturday too.

I usually walk because it's very near, but this week I intend to do it with more of a purposeful 'down with this type of thing' stride.

If that doesn't bring about the sort of non-specific changes I'm demanding, I don't know what will.

You not boycotting this game? Make your mind up FFS!!

19 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Going against the grain here on a couple of things. 1/ Never will I stop supporting my team anywhere can never quite understand our fans not going to old firm grounds to me it smacks of bitterness the very thing they like you to think they are not. Tynecastle is the only place where I have experienced hassle. 

Aye. It's bitterness to not want to have to put up with the sheer hatred, bile and missiles that get aimed at away supporters at Ibrox. If you can't understand that then you need your fucking head checked.

24 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

Aye. It's bitterness to not want to have to put up with the sheer hatred, bile and missiles that get aimed at away supporters at Ibrox. If you can't understand that then you need your fucking head checked.

Have been plenty times to ibrox supporting Saints never had a problem going in , in , leaving . 

So, just to clarify, this is the route of the "march".

L0pLbCC.jpg

It's going from the Louden Tavern to the ground, that's the same route as those coming from the subway to the ground. Essentially all they will be doing is going from the boozer to the ground like they would every other time.

Not too sure as to what the motive is, the Our City thing sounds like some sort of sinister vigilante mob determined to run all the ne'er do wells out of town.

9 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Have been plenty times to ibrox supporting Saints never had a problem going in , in , leaving . 

I would suggest you are in the minority.

14 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

So, just to clarify, this is the route of the "march".

L0pLbCC.jpg

It's going from the Louden Tavern to the ground, that's the same route as those coming from the subway to the ground. Essentially all they will be doing is going from the boozer to the ground like they would every other time.

Not too sure as to what the motive is, the Our City thing sounds like some sort of sinister vigilante mob determined to run all the ne'er do wells out of town.

There are 2 Loudens m9 . The one you mention and one in Kinning Park ... think there wee parade is leaving from the KP one .

3 minutes ago, G51 Red said:

There are 2 Loudens m9 . The one you mention and one in Kinning Park ... think there wee parade is leaving from the KP one .

The one he's mentioned is the Kinning Park one. The other one's in Duke Street.

16 minutes ago, G51 Red said:

There are more than 2 actually. It could be the Harvie Street one they mean, it's certainly not clear from the flyer but it could be considered Kinning Park, although so could the one just round the corner from the stadium.

There is a lodge next to the Harvie Street one and the place is still littered with the detritus of their religious bulllshittery so it's certainly possible that's the starting place.

Archived