Which Scottish Championship Manager Will Leave First?

Which Championship Manager Will Leave First?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately for them I was right with my judgement with this one. 

I'm also hearing there are other problems beyond Hartley leaving. We'll see what transpires because I hope for their sake it's just another rumour.

14 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Unfortunately for them I was right with my judgement with this one. 

I'm also hearing there are other problems beyond Hartley leaving. We'll see what transpires because I hope for their sake it's just another rumour.

What are these rumours? Maybe post it on the other forum?

On 8/6/2018 at 00:23, roman_bairn said:

It won’t be Hartley. Even if things go badly pre-Xmas, he will be given the opportunity to make changes in the new year at minimum.
I can’t see Dundee U, Partick or Ross County being as forgiving as they are all desperate to get back up this season.

Related image

On 8/6/2018 at 00:25, MrDust said:

I think we have sacked one manager in 22yr, there has been a few sideways steps in Totten and May but we just don't sack managers

Related image

On 8/6/2018 at 00:52, Hughsie said:

It will not be Paul Hartley.

Related imageRelated image Related image

On 8/11/2018 at 21:19, virginton said:

Hartley is more likely to rage quit than actually get sacked but the greasy obese mess will be most likely be first out the door if they can fit him through it. 

Related image

On 05/08/2018 at 20:59, Ludo*1 said:

I reckon Hartley is a good shout tbh. Falkirk's board were adding to the pressure pre-season with comments like, 'The manager has the best budget since we've been in the Championship/First Division'. He's went with a high risk, high reward strategy, but based on reports so far, it doesn't look exactly promising.

Called it. 

Archived