Queens v Dundee United

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, steakpiegravy said:

How shite is our defence!? The only reason I’m still here is the vague hope that Dundee Utd are actually crap enough that they could lose it from 2 up.

We could. Easily.

Hope not though...

Utterly woeful half from us. Dykes about the only one to get pass marks so far. I hope GN is telling them this is a league game, not a pre-season friendly ffs.

Defensively looking as shaky as last season. Nothing in the middle either as our formation is all to cock. On more than one occasion our creative midfielder has been practically touching the CB's. Jacobs is anonymous so the middle is all Utd's. Dykes has put in a shift so it's not a criticism but I've lost count how many times he's been in the centre of the park leaving Dobbie isolated. And we all know how ineffective we are with Dobbie up top alone.

In saying that, Utd have been good. Passed it well, defended well enough and look likely to get another. Their GK is proof that the '6 second rule' is non-existent now though. Really taking the piss. The ref hasn't been great either; literally an assist for the first goal after taking Dykes out.

We surely can't be any worse in the 2nd half as least.

Archived