Queens v Dundee United

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to this.

While I quite like the League Cup format, it still definitely has something of the phoney war about it, and it feels like the real stuff at Palmerston starts today.  

This absolutely has the potential to go either (or perhaps neither) way, which is the whole bloody point of going to the football.  

Really looking forward to this.
While I quite like the League Cup format, it still definitely has something of the phoney war about it, and it feels like the real stuff at Palmerston starts today.  
This absolutely has the potential to go either (or perhaps neither) way, which is the whole bloody point of going to the football.  

Likewise really looking forward to today’s game. Just hope there is a reasonable turn out from Queens fans. Also of course a home win.

Beautiful day down here in God's country,   at the minute anyway.  Sun shining,  light breeze,  a perfect day for football,  which won't really concern Dundee United.  The lush plastic at Palmerston will be in tip-top condition,  perfect for Dobbie, Harkins, etc to strut their stuff.  The seagulls might outnumber the visiting support,  maybe even the home support,  but it's the first home game of the Championship campaign and optimism is,  er,  middling. Come on Queens let's do the Arab fans a favour and hasten Csaba's exit.  

Weather update: (In case it affects Csaba's game plan)   It's clouding over now, hopefully no rain incoming. 

The only positive I take from that is the Edge isn’t starting. 
We’re going to get hammered

It doesn’t inspire confidence does it ?

He likes the idea of a back 3 - tried to do it last week and conceded the third goal of the back of the change. Don’t recall it being done successfully at United ( happy to be told otherwise tho), so not confident about getting any sort of result today.

Archived