League One Highlights 2018/19

Wash your mouth out, sir.  Craig Barr is a man of the people.

Give it a season mate, you'll find him out!!!
No coincidence that's he's left every club he's been with with a poor opinion of him!!!

Just now, King Kebab said:

No coincidence that's he's left every club he's been with with a poor opinion of him!!!

We've already had him a season, he had the option to leave in the summer and stayed. What are these poor opinions of him?  Genuinely heard nothing bad about him and fans of his former clubs were quick to tell us how good a signing he would be.

4 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

We've already given it a season. He won our Players' Player of the Year last year and was generally excellent.

We've already had him a season, he had the option to leave in the summer and stayed. What are these poor opinions of him?  Genuinely heard nothing bad about him and fans of his former clubs were quick to tell us how good a signing he would be.
Absolutely.
The 5 months or so he was at Airdrie he was fantastic.
Its no surprise his signing, along with a couple others lead to a run of 1 defeat (against The Rangers) in 16 games when Bollan was In charge.
He was very good, and by all accounts a decent bloke too.

Yeah crossed wires there guys, I was talking about Bobby Barr and Paul Willis being total bellends!!!
It's all The Moonsters fault, he brought Craig Barr into it, in a poor attempt to confuse me (which obviously worked)!!!

2 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Yeah crossed wires there guys, I was talking about Bobby Barr and Paul Willis being total bellends!!!
It's all The Moonsters fault, he brought Craig Barr into it, in a poor attempt to confuse me (which obviously worked)!!!

The discussion started because Dumbarton had a number 55, our number 55 is Craig Barr, you've confused yourself KK :P

The discussion started because Dumbarton had a number 55, our number 55 is Craig Barr, you've confused yourself KK [emoji14]

Don't let my intense dislike for Bobby Barr derail this thread, I'm quite enjoying it!!![emoji1]

Anyway, Bobby Barr what a c**t eh???

Eta

You've still got to question somebody wanting the Number 55 though, questionable behaviour IMO!!!

I hope nobody tells King Kebab that Nade was #72 a couple of years back. The poor guy would go into meltdown.

Tbh although abhorrent behaviour not to be encouraged, that isn't as bad as the old "look-at-me" double digits!!!

If you're in a squad of twenty odd and get 11 or 22, well good for you, but if your squad size doesn't dictate it then players wanting/requesting/clamouring for such numbers are obviously OFTW!!!

1 minute ago, King Kebab said:

Tbh although abhorrent behaviour not to be encouraged, that isn't as bad as the old "look-at-me" double digits!!!

If you're in a squad of twenty odd and get 11 or 22, well good for you, but if your squad size doesn't dictate it then players wanting/requesting/clamouring for such numbers are obviously OFTW!!!

In Nade's case that is probably true to be fair.

Didn't like those Dumbarton highlights, the edits between the chances came far too quickly and there wasn't really enough time to process what had happened. You'd have someone hitting the post and then bang, onto the next incident.

Slow it down, for God's sake!

Hilson back to looking sharp and two good goals from Baird. Also thought Forfar number 11 looked good there. Dumbarton a bit slow, not much width and aside from long range efforts and crosses into the box never seemed to create much.

Fancy Forfar to have a good season.