League One Highlights 2018/19

• 2 weeks later...
Great opener by Henderson.

Good shot but he was gifted the opportunity to shoot, the way the EF defence continually backed off him from the halfway line onwards was criminal!!!

Good shot but he was gifted the opportunity to shoot, the way the EF defence continually backed off him from the halfway line onwards was criminal!!!
Wouldn't argue with the lack of closing space down. But some of the recent pumpings you've given us I'll take it.

That miss from Paton is absolutely criminal. I thought it looked bad at the time, but there's absolutely no excuse for not hitting the target there. It must've been harder to miss.

Would've liked to see the one when Gallagher rounded McKenzie and squared to Spencer again too. Not quite sure what happened that resulted in his legs getting tangled up, but that looked like it should've been a goal too.

Call me biased, but Rennie's free kick yesterday was slightly better than Linn's.  :lol:

I’ve seen it and I’d probably agree that technically it’s better, although the fact it was Bobby’s hattrick and put us 13 clear (Although Rennie’s helped that as well :lol:) tip the balance in his favour.