League One Highlights 2018/19

6 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

It's like someone forgot to turn David Hutton on for our first goal :lol:

I was really hoping the highlights would clear up exactly what had gone on there but I'm even more baffled. No deflection, doesn't seem that unsighted, just seems to let it in :lol:

The first we concede is just so pish, two headers inside your 18 yard box, no pace on the deliveries, just piss fucking poor. The second highlights two things, 1 being Dom Thomas needs to learn to pass a ball and the second being Kyle Hutton is utterly fucking useless as a holding midfielder. The third I can let slide, we were essentially playing 4-2-4 and were going for the win, I'd have been angered if we weren't doing that, great breakaway from Airdrie though.

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

You just make sure you and your pals stop touting us as a banker on national television. 

I would like to second that.

If you're reading this, McGuigan, don't even consider tipping us for a win until we're mathematically safe.

25 minutes ago, el Gringo said:

Before I put myself through five minutes of a goalless draw, I need to know. Does it contain Darren Young tripping Scott Robertson?

Anyway: Pre-Season Title Favourites 2-1 Angus Reds

22 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Before I put myself through five minutes of a goalless draw, I need to know. Does it contain Darren Young tripping Scott Robertson?

It does indeed, and it's quite near the start.

1 hour ago, el Gringo said:

It does indeed, and it's quite near the start.

I was hoping that Robertson was actually decked, but Young's awkward wee hands in pockets walk to the referee once he realises what he's done makes up for it :lol:

12 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

I was hoping that Robertson was actually decked, but Young's awkward wee hands in pockets walk to the referee once he realises what he's done makes up for it :lol:

It takes more than that to deck a 6'3" brick outhouse like Robbo... it also takes great courage or great stupidity to even attempt it!