• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Ross Forbes

League One Highlights 2018/19

I like to spend my Sunday making up my own Match of the Day with all the highlights I can find from the Lower Leagues, so one big thread for all the highlights seems a good idea.

East Fife 0-2 Champions Elect

Why are the Arbroath highlights alway so god damn long?! Get them trimmed fellrs.

Just under 14 minutes is fine and it was quite an eventful game with lots of Arbroath chances.

I like to spend my Sunday making up my own Match of the Day with all the highlights I can find from the Lower Leagues, so one big thread for all the highlights seems a good idea.
East Fife 0-2 Champions Elect

East Fife have only themselves to blame. Enough decent chances to get a couple of goals and conceding 2 from set pieces is poor. I also notice Dumbarton have a number 55 which is totally unacceptable at League 1 level

Why are the Arbroath highlights alway so god damn long?! Get them trimmed fellrs.

They’re for Arbroath fans at end of day, I’ve watched them the full way through 3 times already, would happily sit and watch the 90 again in a game like yesterday’s. Scores in corner easy enough to fast forward on to the goals.

McCallum won’t want to watch that back. At fault for first goal, shat it for the 2nd and looked like the 3rd went though him.

That camera needs zoomed in a bit as well, felt to far away from the action. Forfar kit is beautiful tho

East Fife have only themselves to blame. Enough decent chances to get a couple of goals and conceding 2 from set pieces is poor. I also notice Dumbarton have a number 55 which is totally unacceptable at League 1 level

Usually you might have a case. But our Number 55 is Craig Barr and thus any criticism of him, his remarkable handsomeness or anything else will fall on deaf ears.

They’re for Arbroath fans at end of day, I’ve watched them the full way through 3 times already, would happily sit and watch the 90 again in a game like yesterday’s. Scores in corner easy enough to fast forward on to the goals.
There should be a limit. 8-10 mins only. The rest of us want a quick swatch, not bored to death.

Usually you might have a case. But our Number 55 is Craig Barr and thus any criticism of him, his remarkable handsomeness or anything else will fall on deaf ears.

A number 33 as well?

Jamie Hamill
What an utterly disgusting excuse for a footballer

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

A number 33 as well?

Loy's 33, aye. 

Big clubs. Big numbers. What can I say.

I also notice Dumbarton have a number 55 which is totally unacceptable at League 1 level

We had Paul Willis at number 77 last season, still unsure what was more unacceptable at League 1 level, him or the number!!!

Looking at him and Barr it's probably just a bawbag/complete w****r "thing"!!!

40 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Do Stenny still open the terrace at Ochilview, or is that only for properly big games these days? Always enjoyed having the terrace solely for away fans.

Terracing will be open for League 1 big teams like Airdrie, Arbroath and Raith Rovers.

Just now, Ancient Warrior said:

Terracing will be open for League 1 big teams like Airdrie, Arbroath and Raith Rovers.

I wouldn't bother with that tbh

1 minute ago, Ross Forbes said:

1 minute ago, Ross Forbes said:

They wil turn up in droves to see if they can get their first away win of the season.