League One Highlights 2018/19

I like to spend my Sunday making up my own Match of the Day with all the highlights I can find from the Lower Leagues, so one big thread for all the highlights seems a good idea.
East Fife 0-2 Champions Elect

East Fife have only themselves to blame. Enough decent chances to get a couple of goals and conceding 2 from set pieces is poor. I also notice Dumbarton have a number 55 which is totally unacceptable at League 1 level

Why are the Arbroath highlights alway so god damn long?! Get them trimmed fellrs.

They’re for Arbroath fans at end of day, I’ve watched them the full way through 3 times already, would happily sit and watch the 90 again in a game like yesterday’s. Scores in corner easy enough to fast forward on to the goals.

McCallum won’t want to watch that back. At fault for first goal, shat it for the 2nd and looked like the 3rd went though him.

That camera needs zoomed in a bit as well, felt to far away from the action. Forfar kit is beautiful tho

East Fife have only themselves to blame. Enough decent chances to get a couple of goals and conceding 2 from set pieces is poor. I also notice Dumbarton have a number 55 which is totally unacceptable at League 1 level

Usually you might have a case. But our Number 55 is Craig Barr and thus any criticism of him, his remarkable handsomeness or anything else will fall on deaf ears.

They’re for Arbroath fans at end of day, I’ve watched them the full way through 3 times already, would happily sit and watch the 90 again in a game like yesterday’s. Scores in corner easy enough to fast forward on to the goals.
There should be a limit. 8-10 mins only. The rest of us want a quick swatch, not bored to death.

I also notice Dumbarton have a number 55 which is totally unacceptable at League 1 level

We had Paul Willis at number 77 last season, still unsure what was more unacceptable at League 1 level, him or the number!!!

Looking at him and Barr it's probably just a bawbag/complete w****r "thing"!!!

40 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Do Stenny still open the terrace at Ochilview, or is that only for properly big games these days? Always enjoyed having the terrace solely for away fans.

Terracing will be open for League 1 big teams like Airdrie, Arbroath and Raith Rovers.