How Long Should/Will Laszlo Get?

Laszlo should have been sacked after the playoff defeat to Livingston. In terms of the league our next set of fixtures are - 

Queen of the South (Away)

Patrick Thistle (Home) - We have a two week break after the Queen of the South game before this.

Alloa (Away)

Greenock Morton (Home)

Falkirk (Away)

I can honestly see Martin and the board definitely giving him until the Partick game regardless of what happens in Dumfries but my fear is that he gets until Falkirk.

3 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

He should have gone around February. He'll get another two defeats or one hammering. Hopefully a heavy defeat next weekend will see him gone.

It’s not going to happen though is it?  The club has brought in Burger and allowed Laszlo to build a squad.  He’s not going to get binned after two or three games.  I’m very worried that he’s not going to get binned after 10 games.

17 hours ago, k-ton said:

Disappointed this isn’t a vote. I love P&B votes.

To answer the question, he should’ve been sacked after Utd lost the playoff (well before that really but, you know...) and his departure won’t be any time soon. He’ll probably have to quit.

He has the look of someone who doesn't know how much we want him gone.  I can't see him quitting.

1 hour ago, The DA said:

He has the look of someone who doesn't know how much we want him gone.  I can't see him quitting.

I've thought for a long time he is looking for a payoff. 

His career history also suggests this.

1 hour ago, The DA said:

I can’t see him doing that either, my remark was more about the board’s seeming reluctance to bin a failed and unwanted manager.

20 minutes ago, TurbineTon said:

My mate is pals with a Utd player and by all accounts, they fucking hate laszlo. Seems he's already losing the dressing room. 

Sandra Aird on twitter liking the post about Jim McIntyre being at Tannadice says a hell of a lot...

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Why should he quit? It would be madness to do so and lose any payoff.

I totally agree with that.  If he was someone with a history at the club he may want to do the ‘honourable thing’ but I wouldn’t walk away if I were in his place.

Scrape a draw today and get humped by thistle at home and the board will be under massive pressure to act. McKinnon had a good home record, the away results let him down. To have two big loses at home against our promotion rivals (ha) would ramp the pressure up big time.

He’s not got the fans onside and the players will be more than aware of this. Add to that we have a new bunch of lads desperate to build their confidence. To leave him in charge too long in the season would be criminal.

Archived