How Long Should/Will Laszlo Get?

Leaving aside most of us think he should not be there; two questions.

How long should he get?  How long do you think he will get?

For me if we have anything less than 8 points from the next 5 games (2 wins, 2 draws, or 3 wins) should see him gone.

Sadly unless we lose the next 5 on the bounce I think he will get 10-12 games minimum.  By then this season could well be fucked.

20 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

He’s a decent manager, if only the players, fans and media were able to understand him.

That reminds me of when George Burley got sacked as Scotland manager and Craig Burley wrote in his column that the players were too stupid to understand what his uncle wanted them to do lol. :lol:

Disappointed this isn’t a vote. I love P&B votes.

To answer the question, he should’ve been sacked after Utd lost the playoff (well before that really but, you know...) and his departure won’t be any time soon. He’ll probably have to quit.

I don't think anybody can believe he is still there after one of the most shambolic periods under his charge.it is good for the rest of us because a good solid manager would surely make United genuine title contenders. As things stand surely inconceivable that they will feature under Csaba.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Kept on for all time. Lifetime contract for this duffer please.

With the SFA as the next Scotland manager would be the only acceptable lifetime contract, with a guaranteed no sacking clause for Laszlo.

Archived