ICT v AUFC

Yep,  The Black Isle, McGregor's round the corner from it, the Dog House, Revolution  all opened up the last 18 months or so in or around the Church Street area.    Makes a change from loads closing down over the past 5 years or so.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know how this will go, could well be the best Ayr team to go up there. Hard to to tell from last week , were we good or were Thistle rank. Think probably it was a bit of both. Encouraging to see us with a strong bench.

Would take 1-1 as it's friday but by sat I'll be thinking we can win it.

Everyone available except Higgins.

Doohan

Geggan Adams Rose Harvie

Crawford Kerr Murdoch Forrest 

Moffat Shankland

Subs: Hare-Reid, Bell, Ferguson, Docherty, McDaid, McGuffie, Moore

Plenty of options on the bench and same again performance wise please, think our quick attack could become more advantageous in away games when trying to hit on the break. Time will tell though and i'd take a point tomorrow but obviously love another win, going to be one of the most difficult away games this season though.

14 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Looking forward to this top of the table clash tomorrow and looking forward to seeing how we can improve our performance against an in form side. Could be the one chance to see the highly rated Shankland before his career gets destroyed at Dens.

This will be my first league game in nearly 3 and a half years, the Raith game was my first.

C'mon the Caley Jags

Why, do you think Dundee will kick him to bits?

1 hour ago, Snafu said:

Looking forward to this top of the table clash tomorrow and looking forward to seeing how we can improve our performance against an in form side. Could be the one chance to see the highly rated Shankland before his career gets destroyed at Dens.

This will be my first league game in nearly 3 and a half years, the Raith game was my first.

C'mon the Caley Jags

^ ^ ^

Here to see United!

I really liked Crawford in the middle last week. I would line up exactly the same as last week

It's certainly a nice problem to have.

Crawford (or even doc) gives us more protection, but Kerr pulls the strings nicely.

It would be interesting to see how they compare in training.

There'll be a minutes silence before kick off in memory of former ICT player and captain Alan Hercher who passed away recently at the age of 52.

Not up tomorrow but booked up for January premier inn good deal £52 per room me and a mate with the wives heading up, nearly up tomorrow on train but some thing came up couldn't get out of. Will take a point just now think this will be a big test.

Comments earlier about Higgins, no harm to him but I'll be surprised if he plays this season with the injury he got and his age, hope to be proved wrong as I like him as a player.

10 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I’ve been to Somerset twice. In late 2001 when we got bummed 5-1 in the league cup. 

And of course, the 7-0 in 2010.

Was 9 or 10 at the 2001 game, but it’s a match that always sticks in my memory. Tokely sent off, Annand scoring on will. Think he even had 1 or 2 goals ruled out for offside.

Archived