ICT v AUFC

44 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Have found a picture of an ICT supporter on top of the Away End toilet.

ayr away.jpg

Even dyed it's fur blue for the occasion, must have been the time you won the league. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[emoji835]️[emoji836]️[emoji835]️[emoji836]️ INVERNESS AWAY [emoji835]️[emoji836]️[emoji835]️[emoji836]️

GUYS THE BUS IS RUNNING OUT OF SEATS WE HAVE HAD TO UP OUR BUS TWICE NOW IF ANYONE WANTS A SEAT GET BACK TO ME ASAP THE BUS IS CURRENTLY STANDING AT £20 AHEAD BUT THE MORE THAT GETS ON THE CHEAPER IT GETS

PICK UPS:

BELLROCK 8:15 THERE WILL BE MORNING ROLLS ON FOR YOUS COMING INTO BELLROCK FREE OF CHARGE, COME INTO RESTRAUNT/FUNCTION BIT OF PUB

BACK OF AYR TRAIN STATION 8:25 !!!!

WE ARE BOOKED IN TO A CLUB UP THERE AGAIN BEFORE KICK OFF

I'm looking for a 2-1 home win Oakley and McKay to score. Not sure Austin is the answer up front I'd much prefer to see white and Oakley there with Doran in support and Polly sitting in front of the back 4.

[emoji835]️[emoji836]️[emoji835]️[emoji836]️ INVERNESS AWAY [emoji835]️[emoji836]️[emoji835]️[emoji836]️

GUYS THE BUS IS RUNNING OUT OF SEATS WE HAVE HAD TO UP OUR BUS TWICE NOW IF ANYONE WANTS A SEAT GET BACK TO ME ASAP THE BUS IS CURRENTLY STANDING AT £20 AHEAD BUT THE MORE THAT GETS ON THE CHEAPER IT GETS

PICK UPS:

BELLROCK 8:15 THERE WILL BE MORNING ROLLS ON FOR YOUS COMING INTO BELLROCK FREE OF CHARGE, COME INTO RESTRAUNT/FUNCTION BIT OF PUB

BACK OF AYR TRAIN STATION 8:25 !!!!

WE ARE BOOKED IN TO A CLUB UP THERE AGAIN BEFORE KICK OFF
FFS STOP SHOUTING

That 4-3 game is one of my favourites. I remember thinking that we’d probably still win at half time, probably the optimistic youth.

If that Ayr side had had a decent manager they’d surely have won the First Division.

Is there a festival on in Inverness on Saturday? Reading on an Ayr page someone going on about all the hotels being booked out for a festival. Although when I search I can’t find anything listed for Inverness on 11th August.... 

I'm looking for a 2-1 home win Oakley and McKay to score. Not sure Austin is the answer up front I'd much prefer to see white and Oakley there with Doran in support and Polly sitting in front of the back 4.

White and Oakley would be a terrible partnership. Both the same sort of play, apart from Oakley being more mobile.

Austin has 9 goals in 14 starts and 5 sub appearances. That’s a fantastic record. He might not be the most clinical but if we keep him fit he will get 15+ this season.

How many we reckoning we will take to this? Haven’t played Inverness for a few years and we’re playing some terrific soccer however it’s a complete camel trek.

Positive is there’s two busses going to it also heard a few folk are on the train and a few hardy souls will drive up. 

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

How many we reckoning we will take to this? Haven’t played Inverness for a few years and we’re playing some terrific soccer however it’s a complete camel trek.

Positive is there’s two busses going to it also heard a few folk are on the train and a few hardy souls will drive up. 

No idea what to expect. Maybe 200? I’m just gonna drive up. It’s a hell of a round trip to do in one day for a football match but just want to see the super Ayr play at every opportunity and enjoy every bit of this team while we have got it, so gonna battle through it. 

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Cut that shite out right this instant!

But yeah hopefully we take a decent number to this one. Has the makings of a good game. 

I'm looking forward to this one. Ayr have always been my 'other team', due to living there for a number of years and even briefly working for the football academy at somerset park (albeit in an admin role), so I'm glad to see them in the championship and doing well... but hopefully not well enough to get anything from a trip to the caley stadium!

I'm hoping ICT can improve on the victory against Falkirk last Saturday and continue our good run of league matches, and the even better news for me is that - for the first time in months - I have the saturday afternoon off, so it's safe to say I shall be in attendance!

Predicting a 2-1 victory to the mighty Caley Thistle; I'll accept Ayr getting a wee consolation goal at the end. It'll at least give them something positive to talk about on the 4.5 hour journey back down the road...

19 hours ago, Calayrdonia said:

Is there a festival on in Inverness on Saturday? Reading on an Ayr page someone going on about all the hotels being booked out for a festival. Although when I search I can’t find anything listed for Inverness on 11th August.... 

During summer you will be lucky to get a hotel room most weekends unless booked months ago with places  charging silly prices and being very unhelpful.  Come winter the same hotels will be offering deals and bending over backwards to help customers. 

6 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

During summer you will be lucky to get a hotel room most weekends unless booked months ago with places  charging silly prices and being very unhelpful.  Come winter the same hotels will be offering deals and bending over backwards to help customers. 

Hoping to get a good deal on January 12th. Need one overnighter up there, trekking back after the game in the dark is not appealing. Getting bladdered in local hostelries is.

11 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Hoping to get a good deal on January 12th. Need one overnighter up there, trekking back after the game in the dark is not appealing. Getting bladdered in local hostelries is.

At that time of year you will be spoilt for choice. A few decent pubs have also opened up since we last played up there. Black Isle brewery craft hall worth a visit if you haven’t been before. 

Archived