Dunfermline Athletic vs Ross County

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Staggie52 said:

A worried man lashing out...

Not so, although I probably get why you said it.

AJ is comfortable with their replacements I'd imagine and hopefully that will be proven by a positive result for the Pars tomorrow.

McManus was very popular with the Pars but not so at Raith Rovers. He'll give 100% every game but he struggles to find the net. His record proves that.

All that has been said about Morris has been said many a time. He's a competent defender but no loss to us.

Hope we see a good match.

AJ fairly savage in his pre-match comments on McManus and Morris [emoji38]
"the two of them got a new agent, an English guy who said to them that he would get them a move down south but sometimes things don’t work out. They have ended up at Ross County."

When the options are the Highlands of Scotland, a gammony Brexit hellhole, or Fife - their agent has done a fantastic job.

4 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

When the options are the Highlands of Scotland, a gammony Brexit hellhole, or Fife - their agent has done a fantastic job.

Agee with the Highlands of Scotland as a desirable location,  but Dingwall?   What has it got to attract anyone? 

1 minute ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:
2 minutes ago, PRS said:
Agee with the Highlands of Scotland as a desirable location,  but Dingwall?   What has it got to attract anyone? 

Wimpy.

Is Morganties still there?  My lasting childhood memory of Dingwall was being dragged to Christies the Dentist.  

Archived