Dunfermline Athletic vs Ross County

Oh, what like is the Elizabethan?

1-3 to the County.

We're booked on a bus and looking forward to a good away day.

I’d head into the town for a bit more option. Never been to the Lizzy but the town has more variety with some cracking pubs, none of which will refuse away fans.
3 zip Pars. French, Kirk and Bayne

I’d imagine Scott Muirhead is still injured?

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:

A repeat of the 4-0 scudding we gave Ross County in the Scottish Cup in 1997 would be most welcome. Unfortunately there's no Big Andy Smith to put them to the sword this time.

That was my first ever County away day. Was good fun despite the result.

1 hour ago, Gigi Alabocheré said:

How has the 3-2 game the season we got promoted not been mentioned? Cracker of a game with Steven McDougall scoring a late winner. Steven Craig scored for County and Scott Morrison got abused from the NW.

Because I patched it at half time to go see my at the time girlfriend, I may have married her eventually but I didn't get over that one easily tbh. 

Seen Ross County back in the 80's when I stayed there regularly going with a local lassie. Drank in the Viking Lounge in the National Hotel, Novar Arms in Evanton, Droothy Duck in Conon Bridge. Happy daze. 

One more sleep until we dish out a pumping. 

Our first league game at home this season  should see a large Pars crowd. East end park will need a slurry pump to clean the terraces after Prince Fais slips one into the RC hole......goal, I meant goal.  

12 hours ago, CallumPar said:

:osama:  OMG This is brilliant.

20090221rosscounty.wmv  - that is the 2-1 with the Brewster goal.  I didn't remember the wicked slice and it's a shame that the camera doesn't pan to see the ball hit the back of the net, but I'll take what I can get.  I never thought I'd see that again.

58 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

:osama:  OMG This is brilliant.

20090221rosscounty.wmv  - that is the 2-1 with the Brewster goal.  I didn't remember the wicked slice and it's a shame that the camera doesn't pan to see the ball hit the back of the net, but I'll take what I can get.  I never thought I'd see that again.

Are you sure?  I think Brewster has scored better goals than that one.  Different game, I think!

That site is a godsend for old CountyDunfermline games. Strange seeing the old Jubilee end and the smaller East stand on highlights now.

When I booked my spot on the supporters bus there were only 11 seats left, so I'd assume 40+ on the bus plus the Central staggies are going as well. I'd say 150 or so, possibly,

Archived