Partick VS Falkirk

Who will win?   

102 members have voted

1. 1. Winner.

• Partick
    • Falkirk
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/08/18 at 09:08

The thing that really grates on me is the fact we’ve played two teams who have been average at best and still looked worse than both of them. Partick weren’t great second half but we did nothing to try and put them under some pressure. Irving is head and shoulders above anyone in our team and will go onto bigger and better things without a doubt. Mackin is horrific, utter woeful. I’m sure I read some Brechin fans who didn’t want him back which should tell us everything.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Routine home victory. Bring on the Stranraer.

No argument with the first part. Sadly, there might be half a dozen teams saying exactly the same thing by the end of September.

19 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

No argument with the first part. Sadly, there might be half a dozen teams saying exactly the same thing by the end of September.

The transition period could take a while but when you get an outball in Haber available things should pick up for you guys.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Competitive game number 7 and still no idea of a formation or what players are good enough to step up.

You could horse 6/7 of these now. It ain’t going to get better with them hanging around like a bad smell.

The back four of CH’s is just horrific.

Hartley’s interview will no doubt be him

blaming players not taking responsibility for his horrific selections.

Irving excellent, Harrison decent, Paton not bad, Greenwood the same. The rest fucking rotten.

The Lithuanian got two years as well.

I'm struggling to salvage any of them apart from Irving and jury's out on the subs due to Thistle sitting back being two up.

Hopefully Russell could be ok, probably better if he was in LB, but thats a wild one to put out there.

Paton looks like he is pished and does a comedy fall if someone runs at him and feints slightly.

I'm struggling to take anything from this team apart from the slight hope if we play them in their positions we can scrape something.

Btw see all this chat about Petra, the laddie has been hung out to dry so far in a 3 having to worry about covering back the way. He might well be shote but some of the abuse he took today was fucking embarrassing. Hes a winger. He needs to be running onto balls. If he got the service Russell was getting from Irving in the second half he would would look a different player I am sure.

f**k our support honestly. Call me a happy clapper all you want, some of the shouts today were utterly vile. If you picked out Irving or Froxy in the secomd half for example, just dont come back. You are a thick c**t.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Just went through Queen St tunnel and lost the rant I had typed. Will summarise. Please play a LB at LB. Please play Jordan McGhee at RB or CH. Please play 2 up top.

Its genuinely not hard.

Thanks for coming m9. All the best for the rest of the season x

1 minute ago, Hughsie said:

I spent much of last week telling people to calm down and judge the team after the first round of games so I’m going to have to go with it but...

...team’s shite boays.

Pains me but its not the team. Its Hartley. 

One thing I cant abide is a manager not learning his lesson. Thats two weeks in a row the obvious changes have resulted in a better second half. If we start like that again next week il be fucking seething.

TWO. UP. FRONT.

Archived