Partick VS Falkirk

Who will win?   

102 members have voted

1. 1. Winner.

• Partick
    • Falkirk
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/08/18 at 09:08

5 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Partick should know all about his penalty taking. he missed one for them in the Challenge Cup Final V QoS, which Queens won, he lost the plot, stuck the heid on Queens' Higgins and got sent-off, maybe costing Partick the game, did I mention Queens won. You may regard him as some type of hero for his sneaky actions V Sevco but its things like that that make him a liability.  

7 hours ago, Reid said:

That’s for letting us know. We weren’t aware.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses
Once upon a time a wee weegie waif would have been watching your car for you.

Reminds me of the joke

Wee Boy
“Can I watch your car for 50p Mr?”
Car driver
“Naw you’re awe right son I have a Rottweiler in the back so f**k off”
Wee boy
“Can it put out fires?”

Partick should know all about his penalty taking. he missed one for them in the Challenge Cup Final V QoS, which Queens won, he lost the plot, stuck the heid on Queens' Higgins and got sent-off, maybe costing Partick the game, did I mention Queens won. You may regard him as some type of hero for his sneaky actions V Sevco but its things like that that make him a liability.  

Aero has absolutely rattled you, superb.

Punch this boy in the shaft next Aero!!!!! [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Punch this boy in the shaft next Aero!!!!! emoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.png

Advocating violence against opposition supporters now,  my,  my,  what happened to the happy,  optimistic Falkirk fans of a couple of weeks ago. 

Don’t like all this pessimism from Thistle tbh. Usually when a team is desperate for a win/feel good factor they get it from us. Hope I’m wrong tomorrow.

Considering the moaning online since last weekend it sounds like a healthy travelling support is going to be heading through. Fans doing their bit as always.

48 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Don’t like all this pessimism from Thistle tbh. Usually when a team is desperate for a win/feel good factor they get it from us. Hope I’m wrong tomorrow.

Considering the moaning online since last weekend it sounds like a healthy travelling support is going to be heading through. Fans doing their bit as always.

Even a lucky win won't paper over the cracks. Not as bad as some make out but not very good at best.

I second the feeling of absolute apathy towards tomorrow's game.

My highlight of this season was getting rekt last Friday night then sleeping in for the bus and missing the Ayr game...:green

10 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

He's never missed one for us. Clearly didn't give a f*** when he played against Journeymen FC.

1 hour ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Advocating violence against opposition supporters now,  my,  my,  what happened to the happy,  optimistic Falkirk fans of a couple of weeks ago. 

We fucking ate them. 

1 hour ago, RC55 FFC said:

Don’t like all this pessimism from Thistle tbh. Usually when a team is desperate for a win/feel good factor they get it from us. 

Said by fans of every team ever.  We're shite, our only hope is you're not much better. Ayr should have pumped us last weekend. 

21 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

He's never missed one for us. Clearly didn't give a f*** when he played against Journeymen FC.

Well done on the edit there to correct your embarrassing mistake. Pity your original post was quoted. 

Aaron Muirhead is better than any QoS player ever tbh.

Archived