Heart of Midlothian v Celtic - Sat 11th August 2018, league decider.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Green Day said:

Has Naismith been given his retrospective red yet?

Can't happen for the 2nd effort because ref dealt with it with a yellow. But the wee boot up up Johnny Hayes arse ? Maybe. tbf Hayes should have got  a yellow for clattering  into him from behind in the first place.

Just now, LincolnHearts said:

What was the (pg)) armband that Tierney was wearing today?

One of his pals that played for a junior (or west senior?) team that died this week

1 minute ago, Pet Jeden said:

Can't happen for the 2nd effort because ref dealt with it with a yellow. But the wee boot up up Johnny Hayes arse ? Maybe. tbf Hayes should have got  a yellow for clattering  into him from behind in the first place.

Aye, Beaton was a plum for sure. It was the 2 boots up the arse (as tv replayed it a couple of times) that I wondered about. Wierd though that Hayes didnt get booked, perhaps Beaton thought his "dying swan" act was in some way real !!

No surprise at the result,  as I said yesterday I thought Hearts would take Celtic today - however I thought it was because their eyes would be on AEK, not because they were ouplayed and outfought and (hate to say it) out-thought by Levein what.png.28b771af19b3e02800bc08104bf7fd95.png 

On 8/9/2018 at 23:19, Flybhoy said:

The wee ****,  getting awfully excited thinking they're going to beat us on Saturday,  will make giving them their usual slap even more satisfying.  :lol:

0FltS8d.jpg

7 hours ago, Cumdog35 said:

Berra saying Hearts aren't a long ball team

He is also a massive slavering c**t

0FltS8d.jpg

6 hours ago, Cumdog35 said:

Naismith throwing himself to ground yet again. Diving wee p***k.

0FltS8d.jpg

What a fucking big lump of shite

0FltS8d.jpg

Tynecastle is a fucking morgue in the home end

0FltS8d.jpg

Actually no, that blubbering mess Berra getting injured is the highlight of the game.

Dece.

0FltS8d.jpg

I would absolutely fucking love to two foot that wee c**t into obsecurity.

0FltS8d.jpg

6 hours ago, Zing. said:

Let’s hope Scott Brown ends Naismith’s career in the second half and screams in his face when’s he’s on the deck. 

0FltS8d.jpg

4 hours ago, Austinho said:

Pretty sure Hamilton would have beaten the side Celtic put out today.

0FltS8d.jpg

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

You're too kind. Just send John Greig back over to his first love to do some hosting duties and that will be enough.

I'll even throw in my Flymo.

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

I'll even throw in my Flymo.

Cheers. We could do with that. The state of our grass is a fckin disgrace.  But I'm pretty sure there will be a week or two later in the season when once again we won't need to cut the grass and you can borrow it back then.

Hearts were up for that today , every player..Thats what happens if you don,t  sit back and admire  teams like Celtic .Haring is a great find in midfield , looks a class player and big Uche up front ran his arse off. Hope Berra,s injury isn,t a bad one .

13 minutes ago, gastropod said:

Hearts were up for that today , every player..Thats what happens if you don,t  sit back and admire  teams like Celtic .Haring is a great find in midfield , looks a class player and big Uche up front ran his arse off. Hope Berra,s injury isn,t a bad one .

Early days, but this is a Hearts side finally playing without fear and a defence first mentality. I like it.

Archived