• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
NJ2

Heart of Midlothian v Celtic - Sat 11th August 2018, league decider.

Rested our players as we have bigger fish to fry than some permanently angry little men from Edinburgh.

It shown us that Hayes & Kouassi are not good enough for us.

Title will still be comfortable.

1 minute ago, Ntcham21 said:

Rested our players as we have bigger fish to fry than some permanently angry little men from Edinburgh.

Hiya Magee, Hiya Pal.

3 minutes ago, Ntcham21 said:

I think the angry ones on this occasion are from the other end of the M8, m8. 

If what I've been witnessing online since Saturday is how Celtic fans react to a loss, then I hope, even more than Kevin Keegan, that someone else bags the title. 

5 hours ago, Ntcham21 said:

C87xx6T.jpg

Opposition player lying in a crumpled heap on the ground?

i) call out to the physios to come on and make sure he's okay

ii) offer him a hand to help him up from the deck

iii) saunter away back to the halfway line while trying to avoid eye contact with the ref after making a fly kick out at him

iv) stand over him and start calling him a fucking c**t

Spoiler

blob.png.2200c84350764fc88f8e788d233e3038.png

7 hours ago, Ntcham21 said:

IMG_1321.JPG

I’ve just recovered had a few lemonades over this. The majestic Gorgie invincible’s for the title. Vagrants and diddies beware!!

At the moment Celtic have won the same number of league games as Brechin City.

You forgot Hibs, Rangers, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock, St Mirren, Hamilton, Morton, Ayr, ICT, Dundee Utd, Dunfermline, Partick thistle, Raith, Airdrie, Forfar, Dumbarton, stenhousemuir, Montrose, Peterhead, Annan, Elgin, Queen’s Park, Edinburgh and Berwick.

1 hour ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

iii) saunter away back to the halfway line while trying to avoid eye contact with the ref after making a fly kick out at him

Reveal hidden contents

blob.png.2200c84350764fc88f8e788d233e3038.png

In defence of Naismith :o, the Celtic players had adopted the tactic of laying down as if poleaxed after every tackle by a Hearts player, until the Hearts player was booked.  A miracle recovery followed immediately after each booking. 

After a dirty tackle from behind on Naismith, I believe Naismith thought that Hayes was attempting to avoid his booking by playing dead. This was understandable as Naismith did not see Hayes face making contact with his teammates boot, as he was himself in mid-fall at the time.

Astonishingly enough Hayes did avoid a booking and when Naismith became aware that Hayes was genuinely injured, he did go over to the Celtic player and apologise.

53 minutes ago, GordonD said:

:lol:

27 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

You forgot Hibs, Rangers, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock, St Mirren, Hamilton, Morton, Ayr, ICT, Dundee Utd, Dunfermline, Partick thistle, Raith, Airdrie, Forfar, Dumbarton, stenhousemuir, Montrose, Peterhead, Annan, Elgin, Queen’s Park, Edinburgh and Berwick.

:barf

Spoiler blob.png.2200c84350764fc88f8e788d233e3038.png

I'd pick the 4th tbh as the rest are absolutely shite.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Missing the point...

10 hours ago, Ntcham21 said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

In defence of Naismith :o, the Celtic players had adopted the tactic of laying down as if poleaxed after every tackle by a Hearts player, until the Hearts player was booked.  A miracle recovery followed immediately after each booking. 

After a dirty tackle from behind on Naismith, I believe Naismith thought that Hayes was attempting to avoid his booking by playing dead. This was understandable as Naismith did not see Hayes face making contact with his teammates boot, as he was himself in mid-fall at the time.

Astonishingly enough Hayes did avoid a booking and when Naismith became aware that Hayes was genuinely injured, he did go over to the Celtic player and apologise.

Just when you thought someone had nailed it...

1 hour ago, WFAANW said:
3 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:
Spoiler blob.png.2200c84350764fc88f8e788d233e3038.png

I'd pick the 4th tbh as the rest are absolutely shite.

Someone else dos this.

If Rangers win the league can we expect a Jonestown type situation from the Celtic fans?

8 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

If Rangers win the league can we expect a Jonestown type situation from the Celtic fans?

It would be a Jonestown situation that would require us to see Rangers.

Edited by gannonball

Hahahahahaha the seethe!

The Hertz are shitebags. Naismith sums them up that gang. The Levein program:

1. Take ANY player.

2. Make the c**t a hatchet man.

3. Get him to fight Brown.

Edited by HaikuHibee