Heart of Midlothian v Celtic - Sat 11th August 2018, league decider.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair play to Hearts for doing them yesterday. I have been reading some of the most monumental meltdowns from some of Celtic's cretinous support today and it warms the cockles of my heart, so it does. 

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Fair play to Hearts for doing them yesterday. I have been reading some of the most monumental meltdowns from some of Celtic's cretinous support today and it warms the cockles of my heart, so it does. 

Matt McGlone's tear stained impotence beaten into second place only by "Celtic lost because the players feared for their lives"

warnock.png

Hearts new 23yr old signing Uche Ikpeazu "The biggest win of my career" 🤣

It's that kind of unselfconscious arrogance that makes TGFITW loved all over.... well....erm....all over the east end of Glasgow.

It's not every player that gets to play for a big team like The Hertz, m8 - cut the boy some slack.  [emoji4]

Ikpeazu obviously not a big fan of Hamilton Academical.

6 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Managed to get myself blocked by some sellick blogger moron called MattMcglone9 on twitter for laughing at his tear stained rants.

I think there may have been another couple of P&B regulars blocked by him too.

Glorious.

Guilty. 

Not long back from the hospital with Mrs Hellbhoy. Thankfully she can't remember the punches and kicking before she fell down the stairs breaking many bones on the way to completing a triple somersault because the banister caught her ankle and dislocated it. Joking aside though?

Craig Leiven has got the measure of Rodger's in every aspect.  His team out muscled and out fought Brendan's weakened side.

f**k knows what going through Rodger's head rotating the squad this early in the season? It clearly isn't strong enough in depth and we are only a few games into the new season, surely best to field the strongest 11 and then start to rest players when the team is firing on all cylinders and things are going well.

Well done Hearts, top of the table. c***s.

f**k knows what going through Rodger's head rotating the squad this early in the season? It clearly isn't strong enough in depth and we are only a few games into the new season, surely best to field the strongest 11 and then start to rest players when the team is firing on all cylinders and things are going well.
Well done Hearts, top of the table. c***s.

Thought it was pretty obvious that was going through his head, and if it pays off on Tuesday then I’d would’ve been a correct decision.

6 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Thought it was pretty obvious that was going through his head, and if it pays off on Tuesday then I’d would’ve been a correct decision.

At such a crucial stage to the start of the new season I'd have thought some stability in the first team would be the most important. First team playing the early games in the campaign and then resting when fatigue becomes a determining factor.

There is nae depth to cover injuries or suspensions especially in defence. The clubs defensive options are dire for the wage bill at the club. Surely to f**k the club can fork out for a big name defender and shore up the back and take the pressure of the youngsters getting thrown to the wolves so to speak.

And rotating the squad this early won't have any beneficial effect imo, it will weaken moral if the results don't happen by dropping players for bigger games when al they want to do is play until they can't any more. Boyata could be a fucking bomb scare in Athens because he hasn't had game time with the squad and he might implode thinking he is one of the worlds bestest defenders and then getting sent off trying to clean up his huge shite on the park. :lol:

Result against Hearts, so Brendan got it wrong on so many levels and got duly punished.

1 minute ago, Ntcham21 said:

Rested our players as we have bigger fish to fry than some permanently angry little men from Edinburgh.

It shown us that Hayes & Kouassi are not good enough for us.

Title will still be comfortable.

Hiya Magee, Hiya Pal.

3 minutes ago, Ntcham21 said:

Rested our players as we have bigger fish to fry than some permanently angry little men from Edinburgh.

I think the angry ones on this occasion are from the other end of the M8, m8. 

If what I've been witnessing online since Saturday is how Celtic fans react to a loss, then I hope, even more than Kevin Keegan, that someone else bags the title. 

Opposition player lying in a crumpled heap on the ground?

i) call out to the physios to come on and make sure he's okay

ii) offer him a hand to help him up from the deck

iii) saunter away back to the halfway line while trying to avoid eye contact with the ref after making a fly kick out at him

iv) stand over him and start calling him a fucking c**t

Spoiler

blob.png.2200c84350764fc88f8e788d233e3038.png

7 hours ago, Ntcham21 said:

IMG_1321.JPG

At the moment Celtic have won the same number of league games as Brechin City.

You forgot Hibs, Rangers, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock, St Mirren, Hamilton, Morton, Ayr, ICT, Dundee Utd, Dunfermline, Partick thistle, Raith, Airdrie, Forfar, Dumbarton, stenhousemuir, Montrose, Peterhead, Annan, Elgin, Queen’s Park, Edinburgh and Berwick.

1 hour ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Opposition player lying in a crumpled heap on the ground?

i) call out to the physios to come on and make sure he's okay

ii) offer him a hand to help him up from the deck

iii) saunter away back to the halfway line while trying to avoid eye contact with the ref after making a fly kick out at him

iv) stand over him and start calling him a fucking c**t

Reveal hidden contents

blob.png.2200c84350764fc88f8e788d233e3038.png

In defence of Naismith :o, the Celtic players had adopted the tactic of laying down as if poleaxed after every tackle by a Hearts player, until the Hearts player was booked.  A miracle recovery followed immediately after each booking. 

After a dirty tackle from behind on Naismith, I believe Naismith thought that Hayes was attempting to avoid his booking by playing dead. This was understandable as Naismith did not see Hayes face making contact with his teammates boot, as he was himself in mid-fall at the time.

Astonishingly enough Hayes did avoid a booking and when Naismith became aware that Hayes was genuinely injured, he did go over to the Celtic player and apologise.

Archived