Heart of Midlothian v Celtic - Sat 11th August 2018, league decider.

As comfortable a win over Celtic as I can remember.

Rodgers isn't long for that job. I'd say if they go out of Europe* midweek he'll chuck it.

*The European Big Cup.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has to be said, for a team that has been so dominant and that has so much money, Celtic have made an absolute shambles of this transfer window. They looked dreadful today.

Hearts got it right. Big Uche did a great, selfless job up top and the rest of the team were just comfortable.

Great stuff from Hearts.

Definitely not overly worried about this, like some Celtic supporters. Crap team selection but it’s an injury prone away game sandwiched between two key European ties. Squad definitely needs improved but think the first 11 will still dominate this season.
"An injury prone away game"

Guest Moomintroll
taps aff?
As long as its not him with the fleg and the orange tap that was wobbling about. That thing I gave you is a "Charles" or a "greenie", I am only too aware you are not used to such things.

2 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Has to be said, for a team that has been so dominant and that has so much money, Celtic have made an absolute shambles of this transfer window. They looked dreadful today.

Liverpool's once-maligned transfer committee would be pissing themselves laughing at the state of Rodgers' picks at the moment - £3 million for that absolute dud in the middle of the park.  He's losing the plot again and will start touting himself for a move back to the English leagues as soon as they get destroyed in Europe. 

2 minutes ago, Estragon said:
11 minutes ago, The OP said:
Definitely not overly worried about this, like some Celtic supporters. Crap team selection but it’s an injury prone away game sandwiched between two key European ties. Squad definitely needs improved but think the first 11 will still dominate this season.

"An injury prone away game"

An entirely cromulent sentence. I presume your command of the English language and the meaning of words is inferior to mine and so you only understand words when they are used in the context The Sun uses them in.

1 minute ago, Austinho said:

Pretty sure Hamilton would have beaten the side Celtic put out today.

Cheer up, Hibbie. Never mind, eh.

On 8/9/2018 at 23:19, Flybhoy said:

The wee ****,  getting awfully excited thinking they're going to beat us on Saturday,  will make giving them their usual slap even more satisfying.  :lol:

Monty Chuckle Get back in your box you wee glory hunting tramp. 

Archived