Heart of Midlothian v Celtic - Sat 11th August 2018, league decider.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Egg Shen said:

Nah mate.

Excellent.

I'm assuming it was meant to refer to Brown's "hardman" tackle on Cochrane. You'd think he could've found a photo from the actual incident though as opposed to one where Broony is being mugged off from a wee laddie.

18 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Excellent.

I'm assuming it was meant to refer to Brown's "hardman" tackle on Cochrane. You'd think he could've found a photo from the actual incident though as opposed to one where Broony is being mugged off from a wee laddie.

Question for the Hearts boys and the Celtic girls here...

Why do Hearts fans have a special 'hatred/dislike' of all things Celtic? 

3 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

Their fans are animals and they are the most hard done by team in the history of football.

Just now, LincolnHearts said:

Their fans are animals and they are the most hard done by team in the history of football.

Certainly doesn't explain this extra special bile that Hearts fans (at least some) seem to have for Celtic. A boy at my work looks forward to these games more than derbies. Strange.

I wonder if it is sectarian

Just now, Cumdog35 said:

Certainly doesn't explain this extra special bile that Hearts fans (at least some) seem to have for Celtic. A boy at my work looks forward to these games more than derbies. Strange.

Not at all mate. I'd say it's more to do with them (and the other cheek to an extent) having way too much influence on our game and helping in no small part in turning us into a third world footballing nation. Ironically, they then having the bare-faced audacity to bemoan a lack of competition. Pure and simple, they are whiny c***s and I hope to see the day when their self-entitlement gains them entry to a euro/world super league.

13 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

I hate Celtic far, far more than Hibs. 

Probably because the vast majority of Hibs fans are decent human beings and head to the football to watch the match while the vast majority of Celtic fans will spend a good portion of the match today telling us about the IRA, the British army and waving their diddy little Vatican flags.

I take more satisfaction from winning against Celtic (and Rangers) than I do wining a derby. 

Hope we get stuck right in to Celtic today, love an intimidating Tynecastle.

Because at the moment their team is better than everyone else

That’s not everything but it was far harder to give a toss about Wayne Biggins era Celtic

Hoping for nothing short of pure, unadulterated violence today. Full scale brawls to provide us neutrals with a scenes extravaganza would be greatly appreciated.

Odds on that during one of these rucks, Levein (who’s transformation from specky dork to Scottish football’s premier WUM has been nothing short of sensational) will pin Rodgers down and shove a handful of extremely long grass in to his mouth in the second half, IMO.

Archived