Heart of Midlothian v Celtic - Sat 11th August 2018, league decider.

Fresh of the back of bodying Hamilton, the new look Levein machine get to, probably, wrap up the title should we beat Celtic. Would be very surprised if we don’t take shree points. Would be disappointed if it’s any worse than 2 or 3 nil. This team cannot and will not be stopped.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Henry Smith to drop a cross in the last minute resulting in Mark McGhee scoring the winner. 

Mark McGhee wouldn't want anyone filming him or he'll tell them to "get that tae f**k"

I thought Mark McGhee played his entire career in England? That's what I get for no being alive in 1964, I suppose.

Anyway from games in black and white to games in HD. As others above had said, there's literally no way we don't take 8 or 9 off these mugs. However, for the sake of the rest of the league I'd hope we keep it under 12 in case the SPFL BEAKS decide just to hand us the trophy and end the season early.

2 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

I thought Mark McGhee played his entire career in England? That's what I get for no being alive in 1964, I suppose.

Five years at Aberdeen including winning the ECWC in 83 then four years at Celtic either side of a two year stint at Hamburg. 

At Celtic he had a surreal record of scoring v Hearts, almost as often as Henry Smith had of goalkeeping clangers in the fixture,  hence my witty retro post earlier 

31 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Five years at Aberdeen including winning the ECWC in 83 then four years at Celtic either side of a two year stint at Hamburg. 

At Celtic he had a surreal record of scoring v Hearts, almost as often as Henry Smith had of goalkeeping clangers in the fixture,  hence my witty retro post earlier 

In fairness, you're correct about McGhee's scoring record against Hearts when at Celtic as well as his impressive career at Aberdeen & Hamburg but "witty retro post"? No chance.

Serious question, has the grass been cut?

Brand new hybrid pitch

And according to Ann Budge

“We are also in the process of piloting some additional turnstiles at the away end to help with crowd flow and control for Category A games –to be installed for our first home game against Celtic”

You’re probably best off not all turning up at the last minute though

Archived