Today's scores

Ayrshirejuniors

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taught a lesson. Clydebank better, fitter faster and stronger. Will probably comfortably finish top of the table.

Avoiding relegation is our aim this season and on this showing, it’ll prove difficult

Just realised in my drunken stupor that I said Clydebank would comfortably finish top of the table when obviously I meant top half of the table.

Blame the malt.

Just realised in my drunken stupor that I said Clydebank would comfortably finish top of the table when obviously I meant top half of the table.

Blame the malt.
FFS Stuart I've just stuck the house on them based on your tip LOL!
Never mind you can get me a drink on Wednesday to make up.

49 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Excellent result. Are Lang that good or are Rob Roy that bad?

A bit of a loaded question 8).....

First half I thought KRR were the better team , but 2nd half Cambuslang were superb , they really were. Ran out worthy winners as the scoreline suggests. 

Very good performance from us today. Alot of positives today. Roll on wed for rob roy.

Mon the papers

2 good goals from Bankies no 7 Connor McClair. I thought he was the best player on the pitch.
No 19 Jordan Selvey had a fine afternoon as well, he showed good skill & awareness to chip Medda’s goalie for the 3rd goal.
Very well done.

Still down as 5-1 on west region site. Not a good start if results are wrong after 1 game.
It depends on what result was texted by the home side to Kennie. It is possible that the score he received was 5-1, so he has to go with that until the ref's report is logged, which will confirm the correct score.

Just now, blue manalishi said:

A bit of a loaded question 8).....

First half I thought KRR were the better team , but 2nd half Cambuslang were superb , they really were. Ran out worthy winners as the scoreline suggests. 

Good to hear! Alot of additions and gelling required for the Camby squad but when seen them v Thorniewood last week they looked good with a good young LB as trialist. Was there a decent crowd?

1 hour ago, AM-1 said:

Good to hear! Alot of additions and gelling required for the Camby squad but when seen them v Thorniewood last week they looked good with a good young LB as trialist. Was there a decent crowd?

Good attendance today , hopefully we can maintain it.

3 hours ago, garrellburn said:

No and yes.

I thought Cambuslang were excellent today . Rob Roy were well in it until we scored and then they fell out of it. A great start to what will be a learning curve for us this season and hopefully we can consolidate.

2 good goals from Bankies no 7 Connor McClair. I thought he was the best player on the pitch.
No 19 Jordan Selvey had a fine afternoon as well, he showed good skill & awareness to chip Medda’s goalie for the 3rd goal.
Very well done.
Cammy mcclair and yes he was best player on park. Hes looked sharp and confident this season. I thought shelvey had a poor game aswell. Expect so much more off him. Lovely goal tho

Mon the papers

9 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Its good to see Darvel top of the league, I really hope they can stay there. The hard work the committee has put in is unbelievable. Keep up the hard work lads, the league flag is coming home. Its all happening doon the brae, its good being us blah blah blah fucking blah

Well they are top of the wee 2  league team that exists in your mind. You need to move on and see the bigger picture. It’s day one of 30. 

Archived