Permanently raging P+B members

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

The infamous “cock teasing bitch” post from the dim and distant was a real insight into the actual teeth grinding rage and hatred that a particular poster had in himself.

Swampy, ex of this parish, was also capable of rage faced meltdowns -he once changed his profile picture to an odd collage after an argument with another poster, the collage consisting of picture of the other posters photos, including one of his child. Odd behaviour.

WaffenThinMint esque, more like

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't follow Junior Football but everyone on the Junior threads here seems to be in a perma-rage, especially the Auchinleck Talbot fans so if that is anything to go by the actual games must have a tense atmosphere

Randy Giles/Mayor Wilkins is usually raging about things. 

If you were ever unfortunate enough to stumble onto his twitter and see his profile picture you would understand why.

An ugly ugly man.

6 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Would’ve worked better if you’d said ‘behind in the queue’. Thick c**t.

No. You would be angry and impatient if I were between you and food, so my reference is spot on and you've made yourself look silly...and angry...and fat.

42 minutes ago, eddiemunster said:

No. You would be angry and impatient if I were between you and food, so my reference is spot on and you've made yourself look silly...and angry...and fat.

You’ve spent all day thinking of that comeback and still had to have a couple of goes at it.

This obsession/fantasy of yours is weird as f**k lad. Really weird. Stan-esque.

4 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Isn't Randy Giles on P&B anymore? Used to be a regular poster on lots of threads.

He was Dom Dom right?  Than he became New Dom Dom,  And then resigned that account too.  

Either way I never considered him to be raging - just a bit of a cheerleader who posts more than he should.

7 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I imagine Potted Piracy Hough looking something like this.

1D8C9F44-B718-4A1E-BF60-CF13729F8549.jpeg

The man had boiling bovril poured on his balls at Dunfermline’s third goal yesterday so you should go easy on him.

Burning one’s genitals is never nice.

Archived