Scottish Cup draw

ABC123.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
1 hour ago, Mick Kennedy said:
We have boys who have been to 6-7 Scottish finals and as many West won about 10 leagues some level of consistency. Some with the Drum, Colville’s and Wellhouse 

Anyone can be there once but consistency is what you look for in any sport

Some record that tbf. How many out of the 7 did they win? 

Guest Mick Kennedy
3 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
4 minutes ago, wingwaa said:
Some record that tbf. How many out of the 7 did they win? 

Ive no idea mate but to be there as often proves the standard of their teams.

3 mate and I think 4 west 

Few at Shortlees won 3 I think. Not sure if anyone has won 4 though. 
As a player great achievement. For any club to win 7 major cups in a short spell is staggering. I seen shortlees against bonnyrigg the lad with the long dark hair is their player. Looked suspect at the back but can't make any judgement seeing them once and against far superior team but i was impressed with number 10

10 hours ago, BingeDrinker said:

Certainly finished in terms of winning a major. Will still win Ayrshire premier and local titles 

What makes you think this bingedrinker? Seen hurlford a few times this season and I don’t think they’ve improved and lost probably there 2nd best player to shortlees. Do you think shortlees have got worse?

45 minutes ago, The Mouth said:

What makes you think this bingedrinker? Seen hurlford a few times this season and I don’t think they’ve improved and lost probably there 2nd best player to shortlees. Do you think shortlees have got worse?

I think Shortlees will go far in both majors, and have a chance of winning both as well. Think this will give Hurlford Thistle the edge domestically that's all.  

10 hours ago, BingeDrinker said:

I think Shortlees will go far in both majors, and have a chance of winning both as well. Think this will give Hurlford Thistle the edge domestically that's all.  

Hmm.... Shortlees won the scottish last year and got to the quarters of the west and it never hampered them. Pish poor base for your opinion and I reckon your fishing for bites and cunny obliged so well played on that alone.

41 minutes ago, The Mouth said:

Hmm.... Shortlees won the scottish last year and got to the quarters of the west and it never hampered them. Pish poor base for your opinion and I reckon your fishing for bites and cunny obliged so well played on that alone.

Hold on. How am I fishing for bites? Does every single person have to think that Shortlees are amazing and will win everything?  My opinion is that Hurlford Thistle will win premier and local titles. I'm not fishing for bites it's my honest flaming opinion.  The sheer arrogance to say I'm fishing for bites because I don't believe Shortlees will win the league or the arrogance to say my opinion is pish poor because I don't believe it is outrageous 

Come on guys , keep it clean. Theres an ayrshire thread for this Shortlees v Hurlford Thistle drama. 

Performance of the round definetely from Pennies, wasnt at the game but heard Goldenhill had a off day but all credit to Pennies to see them off after having goalie sent off early in game. That win will have raised a few eyebrows!!

Also great win for Steins against the much fancied Sandys, few empty hedges at the wkd after that.ha

Interesting one this Sat , can EK see off Colville? Bit of pressure on CP going into replay will need all that experience mentioned to get through.

When is draw?

4 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Come on guys , keep it clean. Theres an ayrshire thread for this Shortlees v Hurlford Thistle drama. 

Performance of the round definetely from Pennies, wasnt at the game but heard Goldenhill had a off day but all credit to Pennies to see them off after having goalie sent off early in game. That win will have raised a few eyebrows!!

Also great win for Steins against the much fancied Sandys, few empty hedges at the wkd after that.ha

Interesting one this Sat , can EK see off Colville? Bit of pressure on CP going into replay will need all that experience mentioned to get through.

When is draw?

Tomorrow at 11 I think.

Guest Mick Kennedy
6 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Anyone know where ek v cp replay is being played? Hamilton palace?

Yeh mate 3 kick off 

Archived