Scottish Cup draw

ABC123.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Haha a know, let’s be honest we are more hated than Neil Lennon.

EK are very good young side, to be fair tho we had about 75 percent of the ball they were very well disciplined frustrated us for long periods of the game and caught us in the break a couple of times. They try to play football in the right manner will be a good game next week 

Only hate Neil Lennon cos his team bust my coupon today.

Fair comment about today's game.

Game played in good spirit.

On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 15:13, josecc said:

Big difference playing teams in the league they are in compared to the best teams in the country.

Told you although its a replay im sure Colville and Mick respected them.

50 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

Certainly finished in terms of winning a major. Will still win Ayrshire premier and local titles 

50 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

Certainly finished in terms of winning a major. Will still win Ayrshire premier and local titles 

We will see about that come the end of the season. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, Boab17 said:

Told you although its a replay im sure Colville and Mick respected them.

We respect everyone, been in this level of football long enough to know anything can happen.

Look at the number of cubs that have went out who would have had aspirations of winning it. Take nothing for granted long way to go in the competition. 

2 hours ago, Cunny said:

We will see about that come the end of the season. 

You just couldn't leave it alone. Just like your ridiculous post on your teams fb page about polishing silverware and your comments about eastfield. Not everyone has too think Shortlees are the best you know! We are allowed to have opinions that don't surround around them being the best thing since sliced bread 

34 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

You just couldn't leave it alone. Just like your ridiculous post on your teams fb page about polishing silverware and your comments about eastfield. Not everyone has too think Shortlees are the best you know! We are allowed to have opinions that don't surround around them being the best thing since sliced bread 

Binge drinker I have read the post there is nothing ridiculous about it as current Scottish champions and Ayrshire premier champs I think east field will be more worried than shortlees than vice versa but knowing Billy and Cunny quite well the will do there homework and I expect the lees to go through but you never no in cup football

Guest Mick Kennedy
16 minutes ago, sunnysider said:

Coalville and harestanes have won it back to back in the past 15 years I think and after this year you can add shortlees to the list think Coalville reached 5 finals in 6 seasons it that correct mick 

Yeh round about mate 

Guest Mick Kennedy

We have boys who have been to 6-7 Scottish finals and as many West won about 10 leagues some level of consistency. Some with the Drum, Colville’s and Wellhouse 

Archived