Scottish Cup draw

ABC123.

1 hour ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Haha im not sure we will f**k up, someone might be better than us and put us out. But nothing wrong with being confident we won’t win it. It’s not an easy competition to win. 

Sitting ducks mate , sitting ducks . Hahaha. All the  best though, seen it here first.  

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, The riddler said:

Sitting ducks mate , sitting ducks . Hahaha. All the  best though, seen it here first.  

Same every year mate, we will see what happens in May as I say every year. 

Guest Mick Kennedy

As I said it’s a very hard competition to win, St Pats loads of people favs to win it this year. To many teams are written off to easily always shocks every year 

Lets be honest mick thats not a shock, what would be a shock would be st pats losing to st joes next sat and there season be over before we get to xmas 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣[emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]st joes more than capable of beating them, watched them against ur Colville in a friendly was impressed with them

25 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

As I said it’s a very hard competition to win, St Pats loads of people favs to win it this year. To many teams are written off to easily always shocks every year 

Yip mate , correct, that's reason I wrote what I wrote in response to what , ( the bark posted. Very hard to win , and to say a team will win it 100%, is a big claim to make , anything can happen in 90 mins, teams can have 80% possession , totally dominate game and still lose , team that wins it will carry a lot of luck , as well as ability . 

28 minutes ago, Who Gives A Fcuk said:

Lets be honest mick thats not a shock, what would be a shock would be st pats losing to st joes next sat and there season be over before we get to xmas

st joes more than capable of beating them, watched them against ur Colville in a friendly was impressed with them

St Joes beat Goldenhill 3-2 today. St Pats will be in for another tough one next weekend.

5 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

St.Pats, papped oot.

Mon the Hall.

1 hour ago, Kaiser88 said:

Danderhall goalscorer not on the team sheet? Noticed the video of him scoring has been taken off twitter. Hope it's just an admin error 

Don’t worry the goal scorer is on the referees copy of the team sheet. Great win and great game(s). 210 minutes and 14 goals. 

As I said above, could have been sour grapes. 180 minutes and nothing to split both teams, it took another 30mins and we got another couple which showed our desire we just wanted it more. Couple massive saves from myself one after 30 seconds and then again after being 2nil down. 

Our usual match secretary was at the party I previously mentioned in other posts, and couldn't get out his bed but half the team managed too do so and turned over one of the ''favourites'' for the trophy.

Archived