Scottish Cup draw

ABC123.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EKYM are the dark horses for me this year. Blowing everyone out the water but would like to see how there style works against some of the other big boys. One things for sure they move that ball fast and every single player wants it to feet. Beat us 8-1 (although our CH and Keeper had poor games 4-1 prob better reflection) and haven't dropped below that in league 8-0 victory in Scottish on Saturday.
Could be an unlikely name on the trophy at he end of the season.

Big difference playing teams in the league they are in compared to the best teams in the country.

7 hours ago, josecc said:

Big difference playing teams in the league they are in compared to the best teams in the country.

" this is our Scottish Cup "

Was the shout from st.pats players after scraping a draw on Saturday. 97th minute...

1 hour ago, NewBallsPlease said:

I detect that you don’t fancy their chances? Don’t be fooled, St Pats are a very capable outfit.

Oh I certainly believe they are hence their early season results. Just pissed off we didn't bury them first half, then we miss a 1on1 to make it 4-2 around the 90minute mark.

Missing the boy keiran who's their best player. And there keeper might be back rather than having there centre half in goals.

Just hope we haven't blown our chance.

On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 09:51, Boab17 said:

EKYM are the dark horses for me this year. Blowing everyone out the water but would like to see how there style works against some of the other big boys. One things for sure they move that ball fast and every single player wants it to feet. Beat us 8-1 (although our CH and Keeper had poor games 4-1 prob better reflection) and haven't dropped below that in league 8-0 victory in Scottish on Saturday.

Could be an unlikely name on the trophy at he end of the season.

They've just been drawn away to Colville so its a good game to see if your prediction is likely or not.

Oh I certainly believe they are hence their early season results. Just pissed off we didn't bury them first half, then we miss a 1on1 to make it 4-2 around the 90minute mark.
Missing the boy keiran who's their best player. And there keeper might be back rather than having there centre half in goals.
If they were missing Ciaran McElroy and gallagher their GK then they would've been very weakened. I think they will fancy themselves to win the Scottish this season though as I have seen them a few times and they have looked very strong. Got class players all over the team and always a strong bench.

54 minutes ago, Safe hands sunday league said:

Where can the full draw be found m8 

http://www.scottishamateurfa.co.uk/static_page/id/ScottishAmateurCupandSundayTrophy

They only have the videos on the page unfortunately.  When the draw is being done the ties are put onto a spreadsheet.  Wouldn't take them long to copy and paste onto a webpage. Maybe they'll do it tomorrow.

1 hour ago, pleslie99 said:
10 hours ago, tynie1874 said:

If they were missing Ciaran McElroy and gallagher their GK then they would've been very weakened. I think they will fancy themselves to win the Scottish this season though as I have seen them a few times and they have looked very strong. Got class players all over the team and always a strong bench.

Keeper was missing Saturday I think. And had a centre half in goals.

The laddie ciaran is missing this Saturday apparently. Felt the game was very even on Saturday and we did put alot into it and theres a party Friday night that most of the team are at here's hoping no bad hangovers.

Keeper was missing Saturday I think. And had a centre half in goals.
The laddie ciaran is missing this Saturday apparently. Felt the game was very even on Saturday and we did put alot into it and theres a party Friday night that most of the team are at here's hoping no bad hangovers.

Getting the excuses in early....[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji481][emoji481]

On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 14:12, ekfootball said:

They've just been drawn away to Colville so its a good game to see if your prediction is likely or not.

Absolutely Colville one of the big guns however don't be surprised if theirs an upset

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, The riddler said:

Colville won't win Scottish this year. 100%.Will fuk up somewhere along the line, lol, seen it here first . Hahaha

Haha im not sure we will f**k up, someone might be better than us and put us out. But nothing wrong with being confident we won’t win it. It’s not an easy competition to win. 

Archived