Eleven Sports

LondonHMFC

2 minutes ago, highlandcowden said:

pretty disgusting shafting of their customers,frankly.i don't give two fucks about their amicable arrangement with IMG,ive paid up front for something im apparently not now getting

Drop them an email. I got a pro-rata refund for the remaining length of the contract.

If you don't want to fully cancel, they'll still likely give you something back.

2 minutes ago, The Master said:

Drop them an email. I got a pro-rata refund for the remaining length of the contract.

If you don't want to fully cancel, they'll still likely give you something back.

aye,i sent them one earlier, glad to hear theyre not being wanks about it

4 hours ago, The Master said:

Hi mate I see you've taken the plunge with Premier. Are you watching with Sky or just streaming/Chromecasting with an app? Thanks

Can't decide what to do yet, I've enjoyed Eleven Sports but haven't been able to watch as much as I'd hoped. Getting the ice hockey with Premier makes it tempting, but only if the app's good and can be casted to TV.

12 minutes ago, DG.Roma said:

Hi mate I see you've taken the plunge with Premier. Are you watching with Sky or just streaming/Chromecasting with an app? Thanks

Can't decide what to do yet, I've enjoyed Eleven Sports but haven't been able to watch as much as I'd hoped. Getting the ice hockey with Premier makes it tempting, but only if the app's good and can be casted to TV.

You can use Chromecast with the app, yeah. If I take out a sub I'll probably go with that, it's how I watched Eleven Sports most of the time. A bit shite that you get access to Premier player if you have Sky, but not Virgin. 

3 minutes ago, Kris. said:

You can use Chromecast with the app, yeah. If I take out a sub I'll probably go with that, it's how I watched Eleven Sports most of the time. A bit shite that you get access to Premier player if you have Sky, but not Virgin. 

I’ve subscribed via Sky and don’t have access to the player.

I didn’t get a confirmation email either although the signal is active.

34 minutes ago, Kris. said:

Thanks. Reviews on google play store suggest the app is a bit pish and Chromecast doesn't work well with it, but most of the reviews are from rugby fans who are always bitter anyway.

Seems weird about the restricted access to the player when you can get it if you have neither Sky or Virgin.

12 hours ago, The Master said:

I’ve subscribed via Sky and don’t have access to the player.

I didn’t get a confirmation email either although the signal is active.

You can get it, you need to register separately on their website for that for whatever reason, but then you can put in your Sky viewing card number again and you'll get access. 

On 30/01/2019 at 20:54, Kris. said:

On 31/01/2019 at 09:21, Virtual Insanity said:

You can get it, you need to register separately on their website for that for whatever reason, but then you can put in your Sky viewing card number again and you'll get access. 

Thanks, got it working.

Although there's an odd situation with the app where it always shows up my Fire TV as a "target" but only occasionally shows my Chromecast. Not really an issue though because I can't see me needing to cast it very often.

well, these c***s have been very economical with the truth; they informed their customers that the last day for getting serie A on eleven sports was 24.2, neglected to say that between now and then a load of games that likely would have been on eleven are now only going to be on premier.fucking snake oil salesmen

Yeah I just noticed that too, went to stick the Torino game on and see what 2pm kick off was on, and there's f**k all until the Inter game at 5. Not showing any of the two games tomorrow night either. Just subbed to PS player for the free month and reduced cost. I like switching between the laptop and TV for watching games, but being on Virgin I'd need to pay twice to do so, so went with the player and I'll just cast it to the TV.

19 minutes ago, Kris. said:

Yeah I just noticed that too, went to stick the Torino game on and see what 2pm kick off was on, and there's f**k all until the Inter game at 5. Not showing any of the two games tomorrow night either. Just subbed to PS player for the free month and reduced cost. I like switching between the laptop and TV for watching games, but being on Virgin I'd need to pay twice to do so, so went with the player and I'll just cast it to the TV.

tomorrow nights Cagliari game is eleven sports according to" live football on tv" but not the 1800 Frosinone game

28 minutes ago, highlandcowden said:

tomorrow nights Cagliari game is eleven sports according to" live football on tv" but not the 1800 Frosinone game

Weird. Their own website isn't listing it (http://fixtures.elevensports.uk/), so I assume they probably aren't showing it. Looks to be the same next week: both Saturday games and the Sunday Evening games, but no earlier games from Sunday or Monday.

Edit: No Monday games next week anyway, but they're showing the Lazio game from Thursday, but not the Roma one on Friday.

Edited by Kris.

3 hours ago, Kris. said:

Weird. Their own website isn't listing it (http://fixtures.elevensports.uk/), so I assume they probably aren't showing it. Looks to be the same next week: both Saturday games and the Sunday Evening games, but no earlier games from Sunday or Monday.

Edit: No Monday games next week anyway, but they're showing the Lazio game from Thursday, but not the Roma one on Friday.

hopefully ill get a partial refund from these bozos then take it month by month with them(im enjoying la liga)

ill never make an annual commitment to this bunch of conmen again

On 1/30/2019 at 15:30, The Master said:

How long did you have to wait for your email reply? Seems like it was quick. I emailed them at the weekend and have heard nothing back yet other than an auto response.

13 minutes ago, highlandcowden said:

me too.2 emails,one auto response only

Pish. They're helping me make my mind up, and not in their favour. 

Anyone watching tonight? Anyone else got an annoyingly stuttery feed? I'd usually blame my poor internet connection but BT Sport and Netflix are working fine, even Eleven Sports 1 is ok.