Celtic and Rangers Lowering House Prices?

Older football stadiums tend to be in the shitier parts of cities anyway tbf.  It is, after all, a working class game.

Mind you, most areas surrounding football stadiums are not a hotbed of sectarianism so get it right fucking up them.

35 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Older football stadiums tend to be in the shitier parts of cities anyway tbf.  It is, after all, a working class game.

Killie being the exception to the rule. Cricket playing egg chasers!

It'll be due to all the immigrants, poor people, and the EU, according to a mate who reads the Daily Mail.

I don't think I've ever loved any song as much as Ibrox residents must love The Sash.

It's not clear how near they class as near but Zoopla suggests property values on Camlachie St (picked totally at random) have gone up 6.7% in the last 10 years but down 5.17% in last 12 months.  Aikenhead Road (totally at random) next to Hampden is up 7.49% over last 10 years but down 5.34% in last 12 months. I call shenanigans on this article.  

Garscube Road next to Firhill is up 9.61% over the last 10 years and down 3.71% over the last 12 months but you'd expect near the West End to do a bit better. 

46 minutes ago, The OP said:

It's not clear how near they class as near but Zoopla suggests property values on Camlachie St (picked totally at random) have gone up 6.7% in the last 10 years but down 5.17% in last 12 months.  Aikenhead Road (totally at random) next to Hampden is up 7.49% over last 10 years but down 5.34% in last 12 months. I call shenanigans on this article.  

Garscube Road next to Firhill is up 9.61% over the last 10 years and down 3.71% over the last 12 months but you'd expect near the West End to do a bit better. 

That will be the Hipster Thistle fans gentrifying the place

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

It'll be due to all the immigrants, poor people, and the EU, according to a mate who reads the Daily Mail.

I don't think I've ever loved any song as much as Ibrox residents must love The Sash.

I live near Ibrox and I couldn't even tell you the words to the sash , never mind love it

Most of the folk that stay in my street are Celtic fans ...

56 minutes ago, Menzel said:

I used to live a few minute's walk from Ibrox as a student. Insufferable on match days. 

Students are insufferable most of the time.

1 hour ago, Menzel said:

I used to live a few minute's walk from Ibrox as a student. Insufferable on match days. 

I have a mate who bought a (ground level) flat in Kinning Park. He moved in years ago as a Rangers fan living the dream. He now absolutely despises Rangers and their fans. Go figure.

I have a mate who bought a (ground level) flat in Kinning Park. He moved in years ago as a Rangers fan living the dream. He now absolutely despises Rangers and their fans. Go figure.

IMG_0301.jpg

Archived