League One 2018-19 Preview Podcast

Hi,

Myself and 2 friends recently produced a podcast discussing the hopes and ambitions of the 10 sides in League 1 this coming campaign, which is now available to view on my website, here.

I hope you feel we have been balanced and fair to each club and while you may disagree with some opinions, I would like to think you'd find our assessment fair, overall. 

There's an audio file for each club on the link above, so, you ate welcome to listen to all 10 sides or just view how we feel your own team will get on this term. 

I think it'll be a really competitive and tight league this year: good luck to all 10 clubs in the division; may the best team win! :thumsup2

7 hours ago, dafcburty said:

Hi,

Myself and 2 friends recently produced a podcast discussing the hopes and ambitions of the 10 sides in League 1 this coming campaign, which is now available to view on my website, here.

I hope you feel we have been balanced and fair to each club and while you may disagree with some opinions, I would like to think you'd find our assessment fair, overall. 

There's an audio file for each club on the link above, so, you ate welcome to listen to all 10 sides or just view how we feel your own team will get on this term. 

I think it'll be a really competitive and tight league this year: good luck to all 10 clubs in the division; may the best team win! :thumsup2

Take it this was recorded before Dunfermline 7 1 game and you ll have changed your opinions ha ha 

10 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

Take it this was recorded before Dunfermline 7 1 game and you ll have changed your opinions ha ha 

Before the 7-1 game, aye... Hard to judge you guys on one game though - I still think you boys will be safe in midtable but nothing more unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, dafcburty said:

Before the 7-1 game, aye... Hard to judge you guys on one game though - I still think you boys will be safe in midtable but nothing more unfortunately. 

I agree with Stenny s finest below . A good well put together piece of work . Good to see guys who can see past their own sides 

But unfortunately for us the healthier budget never materialised and we ve signed nxt to nothing . 

Hope we get The Pars in the Scottish Cup though best set of fans in Scotland 

4 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

These are good podcasts, well in mate. Didn't necessarily agree with everything in them but really appreciate the time and effort that's gone into them.

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. As I said in my original post, I appreciate people may not necessarily agree with what's being said but that's great as that stirs up debate and keeps things interesting. 

Happy to hear about anything you disagreed with - as you have probably guessed, we are all Pars fans so a lot of the opinions are based on highlights, stories we read online, chat on forums like this etc. 

Thanks again though for your comment, I genuinely appreciate it. :thumsup2

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. As I said in my original post, I appreciate people may not necessarily agree with what's being said but that's great as that stirs up debate and keeps things interesting. 

Happy to hear about anything you disagreed with - as you have probably guessed, we are all Pars fans so a lot of the opinions are based on highlights, stories we read online, chat on forums like this etc. 

Thanks again though for your comment, I genuinely appreciate it. :thumsup2

Listened to L1 and L2 podcasts. Well done Jordan, as FF says, I also appreciate the time and effort involved in this.

A very entertaining listen, even if I thought you were all being a bit too diplomatic in a couple of L2 ones.

You could have just said Berwick and Albion Rovers look absolute dugmeat.

But definitely enjoyed listening too them at work.

Archived