Aberdeen vs Rangers - Opening game of the season

11 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Nope. My Blue pound will not be spent in any other Scottish football ground other than Ibrox and Hampden Park.

I spent my Blue pound in my local Rangers pub surrounded by Blues Brothers !

WATP!!

Where was this mythical blue pound when your club went down the shitter?

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Nope. My Blue pound will not be spent in any other Scottish football ground other than Ibrox and Hampden Park.

WATP!!

You're utterly deranged today.

12 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

My favourite bit was Goldson's attempt to block Anderson's shot by falling over like a seal.

Utter haddie of a player.

Ok I’m kind of at the wind up but are being serious ?

Goldson has been a great bit of business and has been excellent. Aberdeen with 11 players had one shot on goal...one!! 

13 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Goldson has been a great bit of business and has been excellent. Aberdeen with 11 players had one shot on goal...one!! 

Genuine question.  What was Goldson actually trying to do when Anderson took his shot?  I still cant work it out.

WATP!!

Spending your cash at Hampden is a great idea Bob. The behind the scenes tour is excellent value for money, and the museum might even have something about your old club.

Cracking day out.

30 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Just let that sink right in Bob. One single solitary shot at goal and it went right into the corner of the goal. It's not about how many shots on target, it's how many shots reach their target and become a goal.

If that is Goldson at his best then you will be in for a long season. That was some error in judgement from him and will most likely be more to come. :)

I don't think much of Seethy G's time wasting tactics either. It's just embarrassing to f**k and might cost Sevco goals as they lie on the floor dying after taking a grenade full on in the face or other.

The timing of the equaliser was totally delicious. Just look at the meltdown from the club and the fans. :lol:

On 8/5/2018 at 15:27, Johnny van Axeldongen said:

Gerrard will make McInnes his bitch this season. Imagine beinng Aberdeen manager for 5 years and getting clowned by a scouse nublet.

Unusual to see a Falkirk fan cheering on Rangers.

Archived