Aberdeen vs Rangers - Opening game of the season

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Monkey Tennis showing himself up to be nothing more than a Rangers hating moron

Biased officials, Rangers cheated on the park and P&B haters still full of hate

Dont ever change 

The last time Rangers drew with Aberdeen on the opening day of the season The Helicopter changed direction

No. 55 will be the sweetest of all

WATP !!

What a fud...

29 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

or is this just a lame attempt to get a 'siege mentality' to appease the orange top brigade?

It has to be.  Let's not pretend that SG has genuinely been following them / Scottish football  for the past few seasons to see this so called bias in action.

It's either that or the Rangers board has a standard indoctrinating PowerPoint that they reuse as a work induction module.:

a-clockwork-orange-puremovies-620x299.jp

bart-simpson-generator.php?line=we%2Bare

Either option is equally feasible.

Monkey Tennis showing himself up to be nothing more than a Rangers hating moron
Biased officials, Rangers cheated on the park and P&B haters still full of hate
Dont ever change 
The last time Rangers drew with Aberdeen on the opening day of the season The Helicopter changed direction
No. 55 will be the sweetest of all
WATP !!

You played against an Aberdeen team who were utter shite on the day and, yet, still you managed to snatch a draw from the jaws of victory. You failed to score from free play and didn't produce a large number of chances.

From this single game rangers and their support have deduced Aberdeen are shite, rangers are excellent, officials are systematically biased against them and that helicopter flight paths will be subject to change on the last day of the season.

Outstanding analysis.

"No way in the world was his kick out violent. So we didn't think he deserved a red."

It's pretty impressive that despite the decades of top level football Gerrard has competed at, it's taken less than a couple of months for him to forget the rules.

5 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

Castle kicking c***s.  Probably pished in the moat as well.  Seaside scum.  

Surprising when you consider that building castles made of sand is pretty much their thing.

10 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

"No way in the world was his kick out violent. So we didn't think he deserved a red."

It's pretty impressive that despite the decades of top level football Gerrard has competed at, it's taken less than a couple of months for him to forget the rules.

Hes probably not used to kicking out at opponents tbf

Spoiler

f**k knows how to get rid of this spoiler thingy...

I'm particularly pleased that Aberdeen's prospects have been totally written off on the back of one admittedly ghastly performance......

I'll happily base my judgement of Aberdeen's prospects on the basis of 2 excellent displays against Burnley.

Could well be a few hiccups until new players fully settle in, but possibly a significant recruit or two before the end of the window.

'Don't Panic'

On 05/08/2018 at 12:49, bennett said:

You'd think that McInnes would've tidied himself up a bit for this, looks like he's slept in a hedge.

i went against the norm and upvoted you for this as i found it quite funny.

On 05/08/2018 at 12:50, Jacksgranda said:

Well, at least he didn't fall into one...

touche

3 hours ago, Menzel said:

You were 100% the person that tried to hit McGinn with a pie. 

Nope. My Blue pound will not be spent in any other Scottish football ground other than Ibrox and Hampden Park.

I spent my Blue pound in my local Rangers pub surrounded by Blues Brothers !

WATP!!

Archived