Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

12 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

Im from East Lothian and i know smally so not hard to find out who you are. I played with him at Tranent and if youre being honest i reckon you'd be from Tranent also.

The east Lothian courier from 5 yrs ago will tell you mate...the one with the blanket over his head....true story

3 minutes ago, magoo said:

The east Lothian courier from 5 yrs ago will tell you mate...the one with the blanket over his head....true story

hahaha brilliant mate - your clutching at straws man - pathetic really but good to see your no further forward :whistle

Send us all the link mate I want a wee read :lol:

Your a big pudding...... true story

Edited by deejay1

17 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
17 minutes ago, deejay1 said:
Close to Tranent I'll give you that

Pans?

Forget it...you will get not a bit of truth..he was a creepy bass then and he's still a creepy bass...forums where he can hide behind an identify are his heaven...thankfully were all adults on here

Just now, magoo said:

Forget it...you will get not a bit of truth..he was a creepy bass then and he's still a creepy bass...forums where he can hide behind an identify are his heaven...thankfully were all adults on here

Hahaha mate really???

Come on lad bet your seething that you know your wrong, back to the drawing board chubbs

All the avoiding questions are saying to me they've either clocked on to who you are and you're deflecting, or you're to shit scared to say who you are so you're ignoring. If you played under Chris then only a handful of people you could be.

Chris who?

3 hours ago, deejay1 said:

Mate I'm no even sure what you are 

I mean come on... you are a hideous beast on the best of days - your mum must have thought what the f**k is that when you came out.

Is it true you tipped the scales at 4 and a half stone when you were born and you were delivered by forklift truck lol

Deary me - give a rest -

8 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
16 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Chris who?

Tried to catch you out.... if you played under Gary and you're from east Lothian only a few people you could be.

This reply will be epic..I'm telling you pal he's been nowhere near a dressing room...can you imagine anyone in a team having his level of patter....would last 2 training sessions tops

Edited by magoo

5 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
13 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Chris who?

Tried to catch you out.... if you played under Gary and you're from east Lothian only a few people you could be.

1 minute ago, magoo said:

This reply will be epic

Dinnae forget the career threatening knee injury :whistle

Guys a total fantasist. 

1 minute ago, quickoverayard said:

I know a few of the boys gary brought in and 100% guarantee it's not a single one of them. He must of played junior with tranent. Im with you dont personally believe him...... maybe gary himself emoji23.pngemoji23.png no rationale person acts like this.

Aw well you must be right then

9 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

I know a few of the boys gary brought in and 100% guarantee it's not a single one of them. He must of played junior with tranent. Im with you dont personally believe him...... maybe gary himself emoji23.pngemoji23.png no rationale person acts like this.

I know who the creepy bass is pal...the only park he's been near are the ones with swings in....let him crack on