Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

20 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Mate I really hope the guy you are on about gets wind of this - then we'll see how stupid you look - or if you or anyone else would like to PM me his name I'll let him contact you directly???

If there was porridge involved there would be none left with you around, I mean look at you mate - absolute ugly mess rocks to mind!!!

Mind  you as long as you are happy in your own body pal (doubt that very much)

Smoke and mirrors deejay..sorry rolf...never mind pal...you made a lifetime of hiding eh...you might as well give lads a laugh like your doing..wasn't a laughing matter the family shame tho pal was it...cheers wee rolf

8 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

You've been following Whitehill for over 25 years......

index.jpeg

No that daft how many trophies in that time 8)

20 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Mate I really hope the guy you are on about gets wind of this - then we'll see how stupid you look - or if you or anyone else would like to PM me his name I'll let him contact you directly???

If there was porridge involved there would be none left with you around, I mean look at you mate - absolute ugly mess rocks to mind!!!

Mind  you as long as you are happy in your own body pal (doubt that very much)

Why would anyone want to pm you ?

Ffs you don't even have a team but come on here and criticise all things ww.

Just fcuk off back to Bonnyrigg ,Magoo kens exactly who ye are!

If yer no who he thinks ye are then PM me but I forgot you've nae feckn balls!!

Edited by newcastle broon

5 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Aright billy big baws who am i then?

I'll ask about for the name of the guy yous are on about so hopefully he will be in touch.

6 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

I'll ask about for the name of the guy yous are on about so hopefully he will be in touch.

14 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

It's where he wants to put his baws that have been his problems

Just now, magoo said:

It's where he wants to put his baws that have been his problems

mate just say the name of the boy stop being a shitebag!

I'll get my pal to ask about on facebook and get the guy to contact you directly is that ok?

10 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

3 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

I'll get my pal to ask about on facebook and get the guy to contact you directly is that ok?

You're the shitebag yer always gonnae deny it  PM me who ye are this is a fitba thread and you've taken things far too far !!

Just now, newcastle broon said:

You're the shitebag yer always gonnae deny it  PM me who ye are this is a fitba thread and you've taken things far too far !!

I've taken things far too far.... it was yer pal that came out with things this boy is rumoured to have done.... I think that's the too far bit mate - no?

Anyway Magoo has said it on this forum so let's just let the guy in question see it for himself and take it from there eh

Just now, deejay1 said:

I've taken things far too far.... it was yer pal that came out with things this boy is rumoured to have done.... I think that's the too far bit mate - no?

Anyway Magoo has said it on this forum so let's just let the guy in question see it for himself and take it from there eh

PM me al tell ye if he's wrong because I've cottoned on to magoos cryptic clues ;) 

19 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

15 years on here and other social media pal..anyone who wants knows who I am...the irony of you calling anyone a shitebag is fken priceless...you get your imaginary pal to ask away...

Just now, magoo said:

15 years on here and other social media pal..anyone who wants knows who I am...the irony of you calling anyone a shitebag is fken priceless...you get your imaginary pal to ask away...

Aw well you'll see mate - don't say I didn't try to tell you......

2 hours ago, deejay1 said:

Aw well you'll see mate - don't say I didn't try to tell you......

Deejay gone from posting dogs and kfc buckets to handng out warnings...what a fken day he's having today..il be sleeping with one eye open tonight...

Edited by magoo

32 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

What sad fucks kick about Facebook looking at people's profiles....oh wait...I know...

7 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Mate you've took the whole thing too far now..... it's you that's looking the idiot here!

Oh so you have created an imaginary deejay line...should you not have put a bow wow or a bark in there somewhere...20 pages of being clever c**t...and now he's crying wolf...this is legendary 

2 minutes ago, magoo said:

Oh so you have created an imaginary deejay line...should you not have put a bow wow or a bark in there somewhere...20 pages of being clever c**t...and now he's crying wolf...this is legendary 

mate there is things you shouldn't say on a forum especially when you haven't even got the right guy.

I genuinely thought you were quite switched on, but this shows your real stupidity!!!