Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

Just now, magoo said:

To your face he's delighted...to his mates he's embarrassed like f**k... similar to your football career before you got your imaginary knee injury..he was proud tho when you were promoted to putting the corner flags out on a Sunday morning....powd very powd 

No need to swear big yin....

As a matter of FAT he is powd and I desPIES those comments

Do you not like me as I get this GUT feeling you don't and I just can't STOMACH anymore of it so don't MINCE your words just say!!!

Now I've got that out the way it feels like a MASSIVE WEIGHT off my shoulders......

6 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

No need to swear big yin....

As a matter of FAT he is powd and I desPIES those comments

Do you not like me as I get this GUT feeling you don't and I just can't STOMACH anymore of it so don't MINCE your words just say!!!

Now I've got that out the way it feels like a MASSIVE WEIGHT off my shoulders......

He's not pal...and you know it...pleasing 

7 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Aw well I'll need to take your word for it mate

Good to see your in good spirits considering!!!

keep those chins up pal :thumsup2

No not my word pal...you know yourself he used to watch you an shake his head with embarrassment...apart from that period when you played with Whitehill...that was the turning point when you showed your true ability...sweet Christ your a gift that keeps giving 

1 minute ago, magoo said:

No not my word pal...you know yourself he used to watch you an shake his head with embarrassment...apart from that period when you played with Whitehill...that was the turning point when you showed your true ability...sweet Christ your a gift that keeps giving 

And you certainly keep taking - yer fit to burst ma man

go easy for gods sake please lol

14 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

And you certainly keep taking - yer fit to burst ma man

go easy for gods sake please lol

I will pal...it's good that your about looking like a c**t...I miss it from when you blocked me on fb..try and think of some comebacks for others tho rather than your just shagging there bird etc...that bants ended when everyone left primary school...still if your happy enough with it who are people on here to laugh at you...

11 minutes ago, magoo said:

I will pal...it's good that your about looking like a c**t...I miss it from when you blocked me on fb..try and think of some comebacks for others tho rather than your just shagging there bird etc...that bants ended when everyone left primary school...still if your happy enough with it who are people on here to laugh at you...

You have me confused with someone else - I can still see your profile pic on facebook - jeezo that's a blast from the PASTIE lol

Recognise those eyes anywhere (sure they are there somewhere) hahahaha

Capture.PNG

Edited by deejay1

8 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

You have me confused with someone else - I can still see your profile pic on facebook - jeezo that's a blast form the PASTIE lol

Recognise those eyes anywhere (sure they are there somewhere) hahahaha

Capture.PNG

No confusion Walter...played for no-one, worked for no-one and regarded in life as a bit if a joke...still you still have p and b eh....

Just now, magoo said:

No confusion Walter...played for no-one, worked for no-one and regarded in life as a bit if a joke...still you still have p and b eh....

Aw come on mate it's all banter!!!

btw I'm actually poorless about how much that dog looks like you - spitting image man :lol::lol:

1 hour ago, deejay1 said:

Aw come on mate it's all banter!!!

btw I'm actually poorless about how much that dog looks like you - spitting image man :lol::lol:

I love the bantz pal...but c'mon eh shagging lads birds, pictures of dogs and hunting on Facebook...is this the level your at...I remember the bantz years ago then you blocked me cause I questioned you about the rumours with people were saying about you...I hope your gonna stick things out longer this time...

23 minutes ago, magoo said:

I love the bantz pal...but c'mon eh shagging lads birds, pictures of dogs and hunting on Facebook...is this the level your at...I remember the bantz years ago then you blocked me cause I questioned you about the rumours with people were saying about you...I hope your gonna stick things out longer this time...

Mate you have seriously got the wrong........................................................ boy (sorry for the big PAWS) :lol:

Honestly that dog is your double u no think?  The squashed up face , the wrinkles and no eyes (generally just a mess basically)

I'll bring a stick to the next game so you can chase it about while the game is being played lol

Bet you can't wait for the new floodlights to go up as well so you can have a piss against them eh :P

Have you ever been to a game where whitehill have actually took the LEAD?

And whose your favourite player of all time Kenny DUGLEISH or Stan COLLIEmore?

I need to improve my banter so happy for you to give me any POINTERS :whistle

With me ripping you to shreds I understand if you have a BONE to pick with me mate

Edited by deejay1

48 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Mate you have seriously got the wrong........................................................ boy (sorry for the big PAWS) :lol:

Honestly that dog is your double u no think?  The squashed up face , the wrinkles and no eyes (generally just a mess basically)

I'll bring a stick to the next game so you can chase it about while the game is being played lol

Bet you can't wait for the new floodlights to go up as well so you can have a piss against them eh :P

Have you ever been to a game where whitehill have actually took the LEAD?

And whose your favourite player of all time Kenny DUGLEISH or Stan COLLIEmore?

I need to improve my banter so happy for you to give me any POINTERS :whistle

With me ripping you to shreds I understand if you have a BONE to pick with me mate

Course I have everyone believes you...the lad who's played nowhere..but tells everone he has..who denies everthing but knows full well the rumours (sick shit) never mind..he's got a full list of teenage puns he uses..the proof is there for all to see Rolf..keep it real 

10 minutes ago, magoo said:

Course I have everyone believes you...the lad who's played nowhere..but tells everone he has..who denies everthing but knows full well the rumours (sick shit) never mind..he's got a full list of teenage puns he uses..the proof is there for all to see Rolf..keep it real 

Mate honestly you have got the wrong guy, but who am I to stop you telling everyone who you think I'am so go ahead we are all ears.... :)

There a good boy :P

It's got to be said I've gave you an absolute roasting and you are fuming!!!

Can just imagine you sitting at your screen raging lol

epic-fatman_o_233905.gif

Edited by deejay1

Chill Rolf we know the allegations never stuck. Your not on trial....GEEZO... we can go back to your parody of being a football player..maybe you can tell us all about your teams again..your gonna have to dig deeper if you think you have me raging..young rolf keeps me buzzing...can't wait for the team list..we will be in tears...crack on rolfy boy crack on

13 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Mate honestly you have got the wrong guy, but who am I to stop you telling everyone who you think I'am so go ahead we are all ears.... :)

There a good boy :P

It's got to be said I've gave you an absolute roasting and you are fuming!!!

Can just imagine you sitting at your screen raging lol

epic-fatman_o_233905.gif

If you think what you just handed out there was a ‘roasting’ you really need to up your game pal.

a few daft dug puns and pie/fat comments. f**k sake, bet your a right barrel of laughs down the pub.

sounds like magoo and newky have got you sussed and your just the local Walter.

definetly with a hard drive worth checking.

Just now, 19052012 said:

If you think what you just handed out there was a ‘roasting’ you really need to up your game pal.

a few daft dug puns and pie/fat comments. f**k sake, bet your a right barrel of laughs down the pub.

sounds like magoo and newky have got you sussed and your just the local Walter.

definetly with a hard drive worth checking.

I'm really intrigued to know this guy's name - coz I will bet you all the pies in the world magoo I'm no him lol

19052012 - where did you come from all of a sudden - away ye go ya dafty - probably never been to a whitehill game in your life.

9 minutes ago, magoo said:

Chill Rolf we know the allegations never stuck. Your not on trial....GEEZO... we can go back to your parody of being a football player..maybe you can tell us all about your teams again..your gonna have to dig deeper if you think you have me raging..young rolf keeps me buzzing...can't wait for the team list..we will be in tears...crack on rolfy boy crack on

Mate if you knew what teams I have played for you will know I have a real PEDIGREE my CHUMS

And stop bloody taking selfies man.....

Which-Dogs-Have-Wrinkled-Faces.jpg

16 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

I'm really intrigued to know this guy's name - coz I will bet you all the pies in the world magoo I'm no him lol

19052012 - where did you come from all of a sudden - away ye go ya dafty - probably never been to a whitehill game in your life.

I’ve been following Whitehill for over 25 years, probably longer than you ya trumpet

20 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Mate if you knew what teams I have played for you will know I have a real PEDIGREE my CHUMS

And stop bloody taking selfies man.....

Which-Dogs-Have-Wrinkled-Faces.jpg

Are you telling everyone..or your not on your lies and stories again..you know how close you were to porridge the last time with your stories...tell everyone your list of clubs mate...we know you were at Whitehill where else have you been Rolf 

6 minutes ago, magoo said:

Are you telling everyone..or your not on your lies and stories again..you know how close you were to porridge the last time with your stories...tell everyone your list of clubs mate...we know you were at Whitehill where else have you been Rolf 

Mate I really hope the guy you are on about gets wind of this - then we'll see how stupid you look - or if you or anyone else would like to PM me his name I'll let him contact you directly???

If there was porridge involved there would be none left with you around, I mean look at you mate - absolute ugly mess rocks to mind!!!

Mind  you as long as you are happy in your own body pal (doubt that very much)