Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

15 minutes ago, Jamesw said:

John blair joins jamie out the exit door as per mickeys blog. another good man lost because of the manager fiasco

Just read it  I reckon the loss of wee Andrew is massive. Another with over 40 years service put into the club  Knows the rules and the LL back to front and upside doon. :o

47 minutes ago, Jamesw said:

John blair joins jamie out the exit door as per mickeys blog. another good man lost because of the manager fiasco

People forget the same arguments have been going on in the background for years...Whilst the new commitee have to prove there worth and get some big choices right going forward the fact that most teams in the lowland league and below have budgets that blow we out the water....unfortunately money talks in football more than ever 

People forget the same arguments have been going on in the background for years...Whilst the new commitee have to prove there worth and get some big choices right going forward the fact that most teams in the lowland league and below have budgets that blow we out the water....unfortunately money talks in football more than ever 

Where do you see the welfare budget sitting in relation to the Lowland? Who would you think has a budget less athanor equal to them?

17 minutes ago, magoo said:

Money does talk but was nae long ago ww blew the likes of the vale gala civil "oot the water"  strollers sitting 2nd just now I'd like to see their budget ? I doubt it much higher/ lower than ww. It's aboot time the past was forgotten and think aboot the just now imo. I've said before there's only aboot  5 or 6 teams in this league that are above the rest and fitba wise ww should be in a far better position than they are.  

Edited by newcastle broon

6 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Money does talk but was nae long ago ww blew the likes of the vale gala civil "oot the water"  strollers sitting 2nd just now I'd like to see their budget ? I doubt it much higher/ lower than ww. It's aboot time the past was forgotten and think aboot the just now imo. I've said before there's only aboot  5 or 6 teams in this league that are above the rest and fitba wise ww should be in a far better position than they are.  

The squad and the signings tell you exactly where the budget lies....when was the last player to sign that you thought wow that's a fantastic signing 

The squad and the signings tell you exactly where the budget lies....when was the last player to sign that you thought wow that's a fantastic signing 

You can make fantastic signings without having a big budget though. I understand that the Money available isn’t huge just now, but what is available seems to be poorly invested imo.

2 hours ago, surely not! said:

You can make fantastic signings without having a big budget though. I understand that the Money available isn’t huge just now, but what is available seems to be poorly invested imo.

In an idealistic world maybe

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jamesw said:

Good to see dodds back today. is he signing? left because of work and a incompetent manager. good if he is coming back.

has anyone been spoken to for job yet? 451 today with very little offered. kilby are a good side however

Massive game Tuesday night.......

6 minutes ago, Jamesw said:

another game another defeat. squad no good enough and landells not the man for me. are we looking for a new manager? if what they say on selkirk post is true and bottom club still go down we are in bad shape 

You there tonight ?

Got to agree has the job even been advertised? Nobody would want the job anyway ,there's only one player in that team tonight (yet again)that got pass marks from me and wouldn't take a genius to work oot.

Tells its own story when yer full back gets the goal to get back in game.Absolute dire performance for me.

That tonight we get back in at 1-1 and have 11 against 10 full 2nd half and we have 1 up front against a centre half fatter than me!!

If we don't sort things oot we could be the next Selkirk there's fans (no that we had a lot in 1st place) drifting away long before full time :unsure2:

9 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

You there tonight ?

Got to agree has the job even been advertised? Nobody would want the job anyway ,there's only one player in that team tonight (yet again)that got pass marks from me and wouldn't take a genius to work oot.

Tells its own story when yer full back gets the goal to get back in game.Absolute dire performance for me.

That tonight we get back in at 1-1 and have 11 against 10 full 2nd half and we have 1 up front against a centre half fatter than me!!

If we don't sort things oot we could be the next Selkirk there's fans (no that we had a lot in 1st place) drifting away long before full time :unsure2:

Opportunity lost for Welfare ,, 1 up front :thumbsdown