Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

2 hours ago, AlansHotBath said:

Unfortunately I fear that was Welfare's last chance to turn it around yesterday.

Is there any chance of the club chucking in a cheeky application for re-entry to the LL at the end of the season in the hope there aren't enough licensed clubs?

Never give up till it's mathematically impossible Alan. However yesterday was a severe kick in the baws against a Vale side struggling for a team and still getting a win. Was a bit bewildered by the team selection. 

Hopefully the committee are on the case but I fear wi the new floodlighting rules coming into effect it may fall on deaf ears anyway. 

I suppose we can all but hope. 

Onwards to Kelty next week Mon the Welfarrre!!!! 

35 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Never give up till it's mathematically impossible Alan. However yesterday was a severe kick in the baws against a Vale side struggling for a team and still getting a win. Was a bit bewildered by the team selection. 

An awful result that just about caps off an embarrassment of a season Newky. 

Poor result in a game of evenly matched sides, there's a saying that when your at the bottom the luck goes agsinst you and in.the last 6 weeks whitehill could easily have picked up about 3 wins...bad defending either side of half time determined the result in a game Whitehill dominated in possession but without being a real threat up front, the lack of a goalscorer and some strength up front has imo been the overriding short fall this season...on a brighter note a decent crowd there yesterday and as always,enjoyed the post match banter and beers...what's not to like

Edited by magoo

6 hours ago, AlansHotBath said:

Unfortunately I fear that was Welfare's last chance to turn it around yesterday.

Is there any chance of the club chucking in a cheeky application for re-entry to the LL at the end of the season in the hope there aren't enough licensed clubs?

The rules are that they have 48 hours from the moment of getting relegated to apply for re-entry. So as far as I am aware they can just have their application ready and hit "send" as soon as SPFL42 lose to the HL champion (if that happens).

2 hours ago, Marten said:

The rules are that they have 48 hours from the moment of getting relegated to apply for re-entry. So as far as I am aware they can just have their application ready and hit "send" as soon as SPFL42 lose to the HL champion (if that happens).

If and when they drop out of play-off contention, I'm sure Linlithgow Rose will be hitting send as well, they have new £80k floodlights this season........

3 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Just an observation yer on it that much they're on 1st name terms wi mcginty or is it Hamish the goalie :thumsup2

Since it's you, you can call me anything you like as long as it's polite, except Hamish, that's a pish name as is mcginty, reminds me of goats :exclaim

Edited by Burnie_man

17 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Hopefully the committee are on the case but I fear wi the new floodlighting rules coming into effect it may fall on deaf ears anyway. 

I suppose we can all but hope. 

Onwards to Kelty next week Mon the Welfarrre!!!! 

Was a bit bewildered by the team selection. ,,,, as were we all Newky

You forgot to mention the strange formation and then the not so amusing  changes made  as well ,,,,

bring back Jock lol

2 hours ago, jedirules said:

Was a bit bewildered by the team selection. ,,,, as were we all Newky

You forgot to mention the strange formation and then the not so amusing  changes made  as well ,,,,

bring back Jock lol

Hate to say I told you so....... :whistle

Edited by deejay1