Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

8 hours ago, gogsy said:

Point gained today, that's what happens when you get the deadwood punted to the EOS league. :whistle

Personally I think your bang out of order with that’s statment let me remind u for 1 he did not want to leave 2 personally I think he gave everything when selected 3 he was playing basically for nothing so to come on here and slag his as deadwood let me remind you !!! The way things are going the rest of the deadwood will be joining him in the EOS league !!!!

Personally I think your bang out of order with that’s statment let me remind u for 1 he did not want to leave 2 personally I think he gave everything when selected 3 he was playing basically for nothing so to come on here and slag his as deadwood let me remind you !!! The way things are going the rest of the deadwood will be joining him in the EOS league !!!!

Mate the club think they are better than they are - living in the past. They are a small club and are probably where they should be now. They just can’t accept that.

1 hour ago, deejay1 said:

Mate the club think they are better than they are - living in the past. They are a small club and are probably where they should be now. They just can’t accept that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

Mate yer mate got wound up by a comment from a Kelty fan who was at the wind up  :thumsup2

Nobody at the club think they're better than they are. We know we're actually punching above where we should be,if you followed pnb over the past few seasons you would know that ;)

Edited by newcastle broon

Mate yer mate got wound up by a comment from a Kelty fan who was at the wind up  :thumsup2
Nobody at the club think they're better than they are. We know we're actually punching above where we should be,if you followed pnb over the past few seasons you would know that [emoji6]

No wound up at all mate lol

On 25/01/2019 at 11:41, Jamesw said:

deejay your very bitter. an alter ego of mr burger perhaps?!?!?. the club has upset you it appears but stop being so bitter and move on. new manager has shown signs of improvement. look at games now compared to the 6-0 drubbing from kelty at the start of the season am confident we have someone in charge who knows what they are doing. 

Just humour him mate, he's like a bag of lemons....

3 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

The way your clubs going mate that will be the teams transport to away games next year :whistle

are you too dumb to notice gogsy doesnae support whitehill?!?!

pt gained or 2 dropped saturday??? performances much much better but we need to start turning the draws too wins. may be no relegation. heard before game sat that a meeting is taking place soon. bottom 5 teams have asked for a vote to happen

1 minute ago, Jamesw said:

are you too dumb to notice gogsy doesnae support whitehill?!?!

pt gained or 2 dropped saturday??? performances much much better but we need to start turning the draws too wins. may be no relegation. heard before game sat that a meeting is taking place soon. bottom 5 teams have asked for a vote to happen

Sorry mate I'm no as smart as you - sorry gogsy - post now amended.

Obviously touched a nerve tho jamesy boy!!! Team is on the downward spiral :thumsup2

Would be some luck if no relegation as I wouldn't fancy yous to come straight back up

2 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Deejay1, did the welfare pump ur bird or something? U seem to rather dislike them? Surely u cant just be a bitter ex player. Seems a deeper cut than that. Spill the beans.

How do you know I'm not a bird? I would explain but you being an east kilbride fan you might not understand lol

Just like to wind them up - they take the bait every time and come back for more - just like your other half in fact haha

How do you know I'm not a bird? I would explain but you being an east kilbride fan you might not understand lol
Just like to wind them up - they take the bait every time and come back for more - just like your other half in fact haha

Fair point, you have been behaving like a little bitch for weeks now. I should have guessed. Must be ur time of the month. Go and put your feet up hen.xx

Just now, johnmc80 said:

Fair point, you have been behaving like a little bitch for weeks now. I should have guessed. Must be ur time of the month. Go and put your feet up hen.xx

Thanks mate - your bird loves it when I put my feet up, all the way to the knees :P