Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

Just now, magoo said:

I'd look at it as having a squad that's probably not good enough but a new manager who on reputation and how his interaction with the boys so far looks like he may make improvements to Whitehill in seasons to come.. you obviously have no idea about football if you think a team that is rock bottom of a league is suddenly going to start winning games instantly...

This made me laugh......

"he may make improvements to Whitehill in seasons to come".... he will have been hounded out by then as usual lol

7 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

This made me laugh......

"he may make improvements to Whitehill in seasons to come".... he will have been hounded out by then as usual lol

It might have made you laugh. But I'm glad to see you at least accepted that you appear to know little about football......cheers

2 minutes ago, magoo said:

It might have made you laugh. But I'm glad to see you at least accepted that you appear to know little about football......cheers

"he may make improvements to Whitehill in seasons to come"....

That statement confirms you are clueless too auld yin!!! lol

11 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

"he may make improvements to Whitehill in seasons to come"....

That statement confirms you are clueless too auld yin!!! lol

What would you say if as an example gala in the same run of fixtures have a record of p 5  l 4 w 1

2 minutes ago, magoo said:

What would you say if as an example gala in the same run of fixtures have a record of p 5  l 4 w 1

What's Gala got to do with it?

They have the points on the board so no point bringing them up is there?

4 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

What's Gala got to do with it?

They have the points on the board so no point bringing them up is there?

Did you not see the part where it's an example of a lower league side and there performance in the last 5 fixtures...you never mentioned anything about seasons points or position..you specifically pointed out the last 6 results (one being a cup tie)... so the results in those fixtures like similar teams are probably to be expected 

1 minute ago, magoo said:

Did you not see the part where it's an example of a lower league side and there performance in the last 5 fixtures...you never mentioned anything about seasons points or position..you specifically pointed out the last 6 results (one being a cup tie)... so the results in those fixtures like similar teams are probably to be expected 

Correct mate :)

41 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT?????

Here's your proof it's not!!!

Won 0, Drew 2 and Lost 4!!!

Youve obviously been nowhere near any ww games lately.

2 draws you say 1 unluckily against last year's champions,the other an end to end game that couldve went either way and no forgetting holding a very good side in a cup tie which until 2 seasons ago were the top Junior side in the east (massive improvement there from the 6-0 pumping at start of season) talking of pumpings they seem to have dried up no 4 5 or 6 goal defeats, oh and the sudden departure of players leaving  apart from loan spells ending seems to have (hopefully) ended too. 

I'd say there is certainly a justification for improvement there  ;)

1 minute ago, newcastle broon said:

Youve obviously been nowhere near any ww games lately.

2 draws you say 1 unluckily against last year's champions,the other an end to end game that couldve went either way and no forgetting holding a very good side in a cup tie which until 2 seasons ago were the top Junior side in the east (massive improvement there from the 6-0 pumping at start of season) talking of pumpings they seem to have dried up no 4 5 or 6 goal defeats, oh and the sudden departure of players leaving  apart from loan spells ending seems to have (hopefully) ended too. 

I'd say there is certainly a justification for improvement there  ;)

All hear say really mate - it's a results game - especially in Whitehill's position it's points they need.

2 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

All hear say really mate - it's a results game - especially in Whitehill's position it's points they need.

No hear say you quoted 6 games I've gave you some examples of an improvement.

Certainly is a results game but if the current lad in charge had been here pre season I'm fairly confident we would nae be in the position we are now. That's what you call hear say :P

No hear say you quoted 6 games I've gave you some examples of an improvement.

Certainly is a results game but if the current lad in charge had been here pre season I'm fairly confident we would nae be in the position we are now. That's what you call hear say :P

I disagree but hey ho!

Disagree to what,the pumpings drying up or the alarming amount of players that were leaving the club. 

A decent pre season wi his own players I'm 100 % certain we wouldn't be where we are now  8)

Disagree with this...

"if the current lad in charge had been here pre season I'm fairly confident we would nae be in the position we are now "

5 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Disagree with this...

"if the current lad in charge had been here pre season I'm fairly confident we would nae be in the position we are now "

Deejay going against the unwritten rule of football...never diss your teammates or dressing rooms...bit ratish behaviour but if the cap fits...