Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

25 minutes ago, magoo said:

O,reily.....bout an hour after management left

what people don't know they will make up as they say lol

It ever occur to you o'reilly maybe wanted out!

Anyway - that's in the past let's look forward to an exciting future at ww.........

3 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

what people don't know they will make up as they say lol

It ever occur to you o'reilly maybe wanted out!

Anyway - that's in the past let's look forward to an exciting future at ww.........

After 3 games...sounds like a real team man...he may well have wanted out I never stated he didn't,what I do know that an ex ww staff member was touting him round club's within days of leaving...classy

1 minute ago, magoo said:

After 3 games...sounds like a real team man...he may well have wanted out I never stated he didn't,what I do know that an ex ww staff member was touting him round club's within days of leaving...classy

What you know....

That goes for nothing

4 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

What you know....

That goes for nothing

That puts me in the same boat as everone else, but I will trust a good mates information before yourself, the comical thing is you state that we should all move forward, if you look back thro the posts everone is very positive about the new manager and moving forward, yourself apart,who still has resentment towards the club, let it go, Whitehill have parted company with many greater contributors to the club than your good self and many still return and keep there good memories, not swamped with bitterness.....

4 minutes ago, magoo said:

That puts me in the same boat as everone else, but I will trust a good mates information before yourself, the comical thing is you state that we should all move forward, if you look back thro the posts everone is very positive about the new manager and moving forward, yourself apart,who still has resentment towards the club, let it go, Whitehill have parted company with many greater contributors to the club than your good self and many still return and keep there good memories, not swamped with bitterness.....

Exactly mate - spot on - however I'm allowed my opinion on an open forum (that's the whole point if you don't know).

Have a great day :thumsup2

11 hours ago, deejay1 said:

Can't leave a sinking ship if your forced out pally!!!

Oh one other thing......

Can you explain to me what a crackling Monday is lol :thumsup2

Ask yourself why were you hounded out?

bad apple? Not good enough? 

Both maybe?

have a think about that.

13 hours ago, 19052012 said:

Ask yourself why were you hounded out?

bad apple? Not good enough? 

Both maybe?

have a think about that.

Had a think...... and nope.... none of the above

It's simple..... it's the comittee - still living in the dark ages - no progress made - cant think outside the box.

That's why the club is where it's at :whistle

13 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

It's simple..... it's the comittee - still living in the dark ages - no progress made - cant think outside the box.

I'd say appointing yano was defo thinking "outside the box" most promising appointment in years ;)

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

Popcorn central every time I see this thread!! 

This thread should be burnt at the stake. 

all the best to Yano, hope he can turn things around for the genuine WW supporters 

6 hours ago, deejay1 said:

So what makes you think that the committee are still living in the dark ages? What sort of things do you believe the committee could do to make progress at the club and think outside the box?

im interested to know.

You seem to take a lot of joy out of the fact that the club are currently struggling. The club haven’t been at a decent level for a few years now so what made you sign?

2 hours ago, gogsy said:

If someone like newky or magoo could point out which of the umpteen new posters on here are genuine Whitehill Welfare supporters that would be appreciated.

Open forum is it not? Do I need your permission to post my opinion whoever I may support ?