Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

9 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Got to be happy wi this appointment,the club has taken some stick over the past few months but fair play to the committee wi this one. 

Good appointment in my opinion . He was apparently interested in the job when GS was sacked but the job was never advertised and the rest is history . Will have loads contacts in the game for both experienced and young players and worked with some decent management teams in the past - good luck Yano , well done committee :)

5 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Did you know this at the time were you really in the know   ?

I knew he had applied that’s all , didn’t kno who the competition was tho - have you heard who else was in? I think it’s a good choice considering where we are . 

36 minutes ago, 1985 said:

I knew he had applied that’s all , didn’t kno who the competition was tho - have you heard who else was in? I think it’s a good choice considering where we are . 

Was there on Saturday trying to shelter  in pissing rain so never asked any questions so in answer to yer question I haven't a clue who was in for it :lol:

Like you said pity didn't get in sooner but we are where we are Mon the Welfarrre!!!

Edited by newcastle broon

16 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Was there on Saturday but never asked any questions so in answer to yer question I haven't a clue who was in for it :lol:

Like you said pity didn't get in sooner but we are where we are Mon the Welfarrre!!!

Probably better not knowing tbh and just get behind him  . App might not suit everyone and if there’s another decent name or 2 it just gives folk the opportunity to have a go if it’s not going well. At least he’s qualified , knows the game and has worked with young guys before and should have loads contacts in the game. Last manager struggled to bring quality in because people knew him and his style - anyway he’s gone so onwards and upwards 

34 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Good luck to Yano - seems a decent guy - just wonder how long it will be before he too is hounded out :whistle

Check out dj....absolutely fken seething that Whitehill have appointed a well thought off in football circles young manager....

Just now, magoo said:

Check out dj....absolutely fken seething that Whitehill have appointed a well thought off in football circles young manager....

No I wish him luck as he'll need it with the comittee, as I said before place is a shambles behind the scenes and feel sorry for Yano in a way.

6 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

No I wish him luck as he'll need it with the comittee, as I said before place is a shambles behind the scenes and feel sorry for Yano in a way.

Tbf  there's only one person that most people on here feel sorry for, weeks you have ranted on about a shambolic club yet the appoint (On paper) a cracking manager, you know who leaves a sinking ship first pal, have a crackling monday

15 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Can't leave a sinking ship if your forced out pally!!!

Oh one other thing......

Can you explain to me what a crackling Monday is lol :thumsup2

Ahhh...the reason for the bitterness...so the big bad commitee forced you out...I'm thinking you have a touch of the drama queen going on young man

Edited by magoo

1 hour ago, deejay1 said:

Good luck to Yano - seems a decent guy - just wonder how long it will be before he too is hounded out :whistle

27 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

8 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Can't leave a sinking ship if your forced out pally!!!

Oh one other thing......

Can you explain to me what a crackling Monday is lol :thumsup2

:lol::lol:

Are these the best you can come up wi.

As wi most fitba clubs if it's going well there will be praise if it's not going so well there's bound to be criticism. 

You seem to be taking things personally regarding all things ww.  

As jedi says time to move on now,onwards and by looks of things time to pick up the pieces of poor management on the park.

I do think however wi this appointment the touting of players might just somehow stop now :whistle

16 minutes ago, magoo said:

Ahhh...the reason for the bitterness...so the big bad commitee forced you out...I'm thinking you have a touch of the drama queen going on young man

I wasn't forced out old man lol... just saying that's how it went supposedly.

Well I wish Yano all the best and we'll see how results go.... altho I don't hold out much hope.

8 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

:lol::lol:

Are these the best you can come up wi.

As wi most fitba clubs if it's going well there will be praise if it's not going so well there's bound to be criticism. 

You seem to be taking things personally regarding all things ww.  

As jedi says time to move on now,onwards and by looks of things time to pick up the pieces of poor management on the park.

I do think however wi this appointment the touting of players might just somehow stop now :whistle

Touting of players goes on in the professional game so if you think that will ever stop your kidding yourself on....

6 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Touting of players goes on in the professional game so if you think that will ever stop your kidding yourself on....

Just like people leaving clubs or being sacked...something you clearly don't grasp

12 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

I wasn't forced out old man lol... just saying that's how it went supposedly.

Well I wish Yano all the best and we'll see how results go.... altho I don't hold out much hope.

So you left the sinking ship of your accord then....